|E I G H T|

It was my first day of year 5 at Hogwarts, and me and Draco, still not officially together, snuck around into any class room that was empty so we could fuck. I heard about a place that shows up in the school called the room of requirements, and I wondered if maybe it would work for me and Draco getting it on. But before I could find it, rumours of Harry Potter using it for some organization started.

The new teacher was a complete bitch, earning the name "Umbitch." Everyone was scared to say it to her face, but not me. I know that sounds really stupid of me, but I really hated her—everything about her, the pink. The cats, the fake smile The giggle. I hated her with every bone in my body.

I walked up to her desk and said, "Professor Umbitch, I have a question." with a grin on my face. I heard Draco and Blaise laugh.

"Excuse you?!?" She said it angrily.

"I have a question," I repeated rolling my eyes. She shrugged and said it in a very moody tone.

"What is it?"

I looked at her and almost burst out into laughter, because I knew I was annoying her. "Sorry professor, it seems I forgot," I said, turning away from her desk. I smirked, and Draco could see him and Blaise dying of laughter. Suddenly that bitch grabbed my arm, the arm with the dark mark on it. She was about to yell at me when she looked down and saw the mark.

"And what is this on your arm?" she screamed. I could hear the laughter from Draco stop.

"Nothing." I said, looking at her with the worst death stare. Daring her to say something.

"Ms. Yasmine, this is not nothing. I will not have a death eater; I'm at this school," she shouted. I heard gasps and mumbles from the whole class. I looked around, and I saw the fear on Draco's face.

"You know what, bitch, you have no idea the shot I've been through this summer. Also, you claim the dark lord isn't back. Well,  this should be proof enough," I yelled, trying to be tough, but in reality, I knew my life as I knew it was over.

"ENOUGH! The dark lord is not back; that is clearly a fake. You just want to be liked by the slytherins I see," she said, trying to save her ass.

"How dumb are you, Umbridge? It's not like I would want something like this on me forever. It's my father's fault, asshole. If you really believed he wasn't back, you would never have said anything," I spat. She gave me a moth's detention and took 400 points from Slytherin. We didn't even have that much.

Everyone looked at me in fear now; I lost all the friends I had made or avoided me. It's not like I blame them, though. The Slytherins not talking to me confused me, though; they joke about being death eaters all the time.

Thankfully, no one knew about Draco being a death eater, and I planned on keeping it that way.

The rest of my classes were very awkward; both the teachers and students were now judging me.

After classes, I went to my dorm and locked myself in.