|T H I R T Y S E V E N|

"You should make Ginny the godmother so I can be the godfather," Harry said jokingly. "I'll decide soon enough; don't worry," I said to everyone in the room.

"Wait shit, I can't get drunk for a long time," I said. I'm a social drinker; being with my friends and drinking is very calming, but I won't ever drink alone because I don't feel like becoming an alcoholic. "Woah! Someone's becoming responsible," Ginny said. "Oh, we taught her so well," Hermione said, grabbing Ginny's hands as they both squealed.

"I've always been responsible," I protested, knowing that was a complete lie. "Now that's a lie," I hear coming from the door, but it was Draco; no one even heard the door open. But there he was.

"What do you mean it's a lie? I'm so fucking responsible," I said, crossing my arms and sitting back in bed.

"No, you're not. Remember when you chugged half a bottle of fire  whiskey?He said with a devilish smile that he was about to lie out of his ass. Nothing happened that night except for us getting drunk.

"Nope, I see your face tour à l'IUT to say I did something that I didn't! All we did was drink," I said, looking around. "If you say so," he said, walking out. Everyone's faces dropped, and I rolled my eyes.

"See now, if anyone's a liar, it would 1000% be him," I said, laughing. "He can be a little..." Barry started, "Different?" Hermione finished. Both of them clearly did not mean anything bad by that. I looked at both of them. "You guys do realize I'm right here?" I said, laughing. Everyone laugh.

I walked out of the dorm with Hermione and Ginny. I see Blaise on the couch. How the fuck?

"How did you get in here, Zabini?" Ron asked.

"I came right after a French girl did. No one noticed. I always knew you were a slut, pregnant really, and with Malfoy. That's sad. He should get checked soon," he said. I don't understand why he feels that's an insult; over the last 5 years, my accent hasn't been as thick. But seeing as he loves to bring it up, I decided to swear at him in French. Leaving him to wonder what I said.

"Tu es un putain de connard, tu sais, tu parles de toute cette merde folle à mon sujet quand ta petite amie est une usine de MST en marche avec son cul qui a l'air d'un carlin. Calme-toi, Va te faire enculer!" *Your such a fucking asshole, you know, you talk all this mad shit about me when your girlfriend is a walking STD factory with her pug-looking ass. Calm down; go fuck yourself!

"What?" That was all he said. "You don't need to know," I said, staring him down. "Whatever freak," he said, walking out. "Pussy!" I spat as he walked out.

"Girl, what did you say to him?" Ginny asked. "Oh, you know, he called his girlfriend a pug with STDs," they all laughed. As we continued to walk out, I saw Draco punch Blaise again. Blaise laughed.

"See, I told you the old Malfoy never left; you try to act all good, but you have always been the same old Malfoy. And the mark on your wrist shows it," he said, laughing. Draco kicked him. No one said anything to him. Draco crouched down next to him and started threatening him.

"You're right, bitch; I didn't change; I just grew up. The mark means fuck all. Watch yourself," he said, getting up and walking away fast.