OCs info

Name: Jun Tengoku (天獄 純 Tengoku Jun)
Gender: Male
Hair: Brown

Name: Jun Tengoku (天獄 純 Tengoku Jun)Gender: MaleHair: Brown

Teigu: Crest of Heaven: Lux

Teigu: Crest of Heaven: Lux. It can allow the use of light weapons, fox transformation, and elements of purity or water, earth, and light. His light weapons allow him to manipulate anything into a weapon with his mind, but he can only make so much, and they don't cause bleed. His main weapon is a sword with a blade of light for no bleed but can cut through things like butter. With his fox transformation, he can become a small but fast fox, with sharp claws and fangs, and has a strong tail. He uses the elements of water, earth, and light because water makes up all of biological life, earth is the foundation of life, and light because, it's the stone of Heaven. He can manipulate the source of Heaven, or light. This does make him naive and too half glass full, which can lead to him being too trusting, or focusing more on other lives rather than his own. Not to mention his power is weaker in darkness.

Nexus Form: Can turn into pure light, and have full control and unlimited power of Teigu. But this only happens if he has a truly worthy cause and isn't controllable like a switch.

Trump Cards
(Yet to unlock)
Kitsune God: When combining fox form with three elements to automatically gain the Nexus, it gains him full control of their danger beast and Teigu skills, but also access to the destruction elements. But has even less time than the Nexus Form.

(Came with Teigu)
-Eye of Light: He first either locks onto a target, or figures out who to save from it, and blinds everyone with it but also dulls senses except the ones he gives an immunity.

-Righteous Blessing: The allies he has gain a significant and powerful boost in strength, speed, and anything, even himself, but it comes at the cost of his energy.

In a Nutshell
Strengths
-Can make certain types of weapons but no bleed and can be instant death.
-Uses element of light, water, or earth.
-Turn into fox/kitsune, for real, instead of just ears.

Drawbacks
-Weak in nighttime.
-Weapon manifesting is using energy from them.
-Can change personality, by making them altruistic and naive.
-The fox Danger Beast can take over.