Chapter 6: I Know Why The Caged Bird Stings.

(Note: I changed Benjamin's father's name from Hanzo to Gabriel to fit the theme of Heaven.)

In a certain area, Jin is currently making something after buying machinery, magic books, and other equipment with the money his mother left him to survive in the human world. But Ieyasu's Wind Cleaver was disrupting his progress.

Ieyasu: This thing is insane!

With the Teigu he was given, he kept making wind blades no matter what. And a wind blade nearly destroyed Jin's stuff.

Ieyasu: I was given this weapon but I can't even control it! It only benefits me if I do this!

He jumps into the air and slices which creates a wind gust.

Ieyasu: And whenever I'm doing something else or if it shakes, it rips my pockets!

Sayo: And I can't keep sewing new ones.

Tatsumi: Should we give this to the boss?

The dark haired wolf eared boy walks out and decides to give some insight.

Jin: Teigus aren't compatible with everyone.

Ieyasu: Of course you'd have a compatible Teigu since you're so dark and moody.

Jin: Technically, these aren't Teigu. It's classified as a Teigu, but actually isn't. These were made in Heaven and Hell as power enhancers for Titan soldiers that Mom and Dad had before the Tengoku name was formed. Maybe we should give this to Najenda, or maybe Tatsumi?

Tatsumi: Tried it, already flew out of my hand.

Sayo: I couldn't even get it in my hand to begin with.

Jin: Ieyasu, give that thing to Najenda. I'm gonna train with my brother again.

As Jin leaves for the training grounds, Tatsumi walks into Jin's work station and sees electronics, magic grimoires, and pages of notes.

Tatsumi: What's going on?

Jin: My brother is more versed in things like fighting, but I'm more into inventing. It's some sort of communication device you put on your wrist, and the magic I imbued it with will help it work.

The wolf/fox boy shows a silver wristwatch, runs out, and presses a button to make something show up.