Chapter 4: Past or Future, but Present is Tense.

As the gang started to welcome the new recruits, Jin and Jun needed to train and needed to actually fight someone on full strength, other than Mine or the rest. So Akame decided to help with their assassin training.

Akame: Ok. So you guys may be the new recruits, let's see your skills.

Sayo: I have really good aim with a bow and arrow.

Ieyasu: I can fight with swords and other weapons.

Jin: Here.

Jin spawns a bunch of bows and arrows and also a sword. Akame then brought over a cage with a danger beast.

Akame: Your friend killed a level 1 Danger Beast. Kill this, and we might just let you in.

The black haired assassin lets out the beast and Tatsumi attempts to pull out his sword, but Akame stops him.

Akame: Tatsumi, it's their trial.

Tatsumi: But what if-

Akame: I promise, they won't die. If they can't beat it, me or Jin will kill it.

Sayo shoots the thing straight in the eye while Ieyasu grabs a sword and repeatedly slashes the neck. But it bats him to the side as he crashes into a wall.

Sayo: Ieyasu!

Ieyasu: *cough* I'm fine. I think I need to stab the heart. The neck is thick, so normal slashes won't work.

Sayo: I'll buy you time.

The black haired girl rushes to the beast and shoots some arrows around it to confuse the beast, and Ieyasu then jumps up, and stabs it straight in the heart. The beast closes its eyes, and it falls onto the ground shortly after.

Akame: Good job.

Jun: Does anyone have a light source?

Jin gets a torch and lights it on fire for a controlled light source and it helps heal Ieyasu as Akame realizes its dinner time.

Akame: It's dinnertime.

Sayo: Oh, we can cook!

Ieyasu: Yeah!

Tatsumi: I'll help!

Jun: Me too!

Tatsumi: Ah, sorry Jun. But could it be just us 3? We haven't had some time together in a long time and, you know.

Jun: Oh, ok! Come on bro.

Jin: Ok. But bro, I want to sit as far away from Mine as possible. And from all these freaks,

====================
==========

The trio of friends were hard at work making dinner, and discussing about their new team.