Chapter 36: Umatora

Declan, Haruki, Pedro, Kelly, and Dr. Reed we're headed off to the Umatora Theater by Reed's teleportation device. By order of Genjiro Tendo, they were to make their way to there to analyze something.

Haruki: Ok. There was some sort of play that was ridiculing the empire. But it was also somehow where they'd strike first.

Declan: First, let's get some tickets and snacks.

Pedro: I used to come here with sis and my family all the time.

The group went to the concession stand and a man in a suit noticed them. But he kept it on the down low. He groans and puts on a polite side.

Attendant: Welcome to the Umatora Theater! What can I get you today?

Haruki: 5 tickets for the Play Fall of the Empire. Balcony seats please.

Attendant: Ok. That'll be 40 gold coins.

Declan: Thank you sir.

Pedro: Popcorn and soda please. Capitol Cola if you'd please.

Attendant: Ok.

That attendant who was attending to them was actually Enshin. He got out a poison and put it in the popcorn and soda. This was a poison Dorothea made with the Dark Stone. So he put it in many of the seats and in the snacks people ordered.

Attendant: Here you go.

Haruki: Thank you sir.

Attendant: Enjoy the movie! (For it will be your last.)

They enter the movie theater but ignore the attendant as Enshin cackles once they enter. He then sneaks off to join the rest of his squad as they put in the plans.

Syura: We're gonna punish them as we see fit. Do whatever you want. I don't care. As long as it's destructive!

Enshin: There are some nice girls from the resistance.

Cosmina: And that cute blonde! I know him!

Champ: Well I'll just destroy. All of it are adults. And I hate adults.

Syura: Now we just wait for the poison to kick in. Then you can have fun with the audience.

====================
==========

Declan and Haruki were drinking some soda or eating snacks, while Kelly and Mia were waiting for the show to start. Many people walked in, but then they fell asleep for some reason.

Declan: This sure is some good popcorn!

Haruki: Yeah! But it tastes unusual.

Declan: Probably because you didn't have it in a while. Try some, Pedro!

Pedro: Sure.

He grabs a handful of popcorn, and he enjoys it. They continue to eat, until the girls snatch it out of their hands.

Kelly: Guys, not now.

Mia: The play's starting.

Suddenly, Declan and Haruki fall asleep as Mia and Kelly do the same. Pedro wonders whether to use a weak fire to wake them up, but soon the performers were arguing with people on stage.

Syura: Do you know how much of a crime this is to ridicule the empire?!

Head: I'm sorry sir! I was just outlining what was going on, I wasn't trying to......FIGHT BACK!

The audience were too asleep to see this while Pedro just watched and thought it was part of the show. All the actors threw stuff or tried to punch. But Syura had monkey abilities and stomped into the ground to send them all flying. He even punches a light station which sets fire to the scene.