Chapter 30: Rocky Road

Tatsumi, Jin, and Esdeath were currently living inside Bols's home and taking a nap, as Jin wakes up Tatsumi to talk about some advice involving love.

Jin: Yo. Tatsumi.

Tatsumi: Mph, wha? Yeah, Jim?

Jin: Ok. It's something about Esdeath-

Tatsumi: Dude, I'm ok with it. Believe me. She keeps thinking I don't have a girlfriend, yet I do. Also, it might help. You're the only other guy she sort of likes.

Jin: It's just, first she has the looks of a beautiful maiden. Second, she's strong and can wipe out scores of people. Third, her deadly yet playful personality. And mainly, her love of fighting. I just can't get her out of my head and the more I spend time with her, the more I want to be with her.

Tatsumi: Give it time. And besides, just be persistent and find that moment. Now come on. Let's go find Kije.

Esdeath was still asleep but she woke up and gave Tatsumi and Jin a hug. But she put Tatsumi to her chest, which made him push away.

Tatsumi: How many times do I have to tell you?! I'm in love with-

She then covers his mouth as he tries to speak.

Esdeath: Don't worry, my Tatsumi. I'm awake.

Jin: Come on. Let's go talk to Kije.

They go downstairs and meet up with Bols, Kije, and Louge.

Bols: Bye, honey! Bye, Louge!

Both: Bye!!!

Jin: WAIT!

They stop and glance over to Jin as he runs over to them.

Jin: I think we should make some watches like ours. One for Bols, and one for Run. But I'm gonna need silver. And two watches.

Bols: Don't worry! Let's head to the mines! My friend will be there and I hear he has a large supply of that ore!

They then rush over to the mines but not before Bols kisses his wife goodbye.

====================
==========

They then arrive over at a mine and look around as Bols introduces them to his friend.

Bols: Meet Andre Wolfe! He runs this part of the mines. It's dangerous, but filled with precious ores!

Wolfe: My friend Bols here told me about your little tale, Jim, Todd, and Esme. So when I heard that Jim was an expert inventor, how could I not help you?

Bols: Andre and me are very good friends. In fact, he was my old boss and the one who helped make the ring for my wife!

Tatsumi: How sweet!

Esdeath: (Soon enough I shall be Tatsumi's.)

Jin: (Sentiment. Maybe it might have its uses.)

Bols: We'll get the needed silver. Stay here.

Andre: And be careful with the lower levels! It's filled with Danger Beasts!

Bols: They're fighters too. So don't worry.

Andre: Ok! But just don't stray too far! Give around 10 minutes to get the needed silver!

They then go under the mines as Bols and Andre talk.

Bols: So, how's your daughter? How's Anne?

Andre: Great! Her adventures are a bit dangerous and nearly give me a weekly heart attack with every letter, but she's doing great!