Chapter 24: Train on your Parade

After a day passed, Jin and Jun were currently training the entirety of Night Raid. However, the brothers were a bit brutal with their training and many were tired.

Jun: Now Tatsumi, I want you to take on all these Danger Beasts. Leone did a check, and they're Level 1. Take out all 11.

Tatsumi: Uh, ok.

Leone let's out a bestial roar indicating for them to get Tatsumi, and they rush at him, as he immediately aims his tail and it stabs one behind him, which he then tosses into another 3 danger beasts. Then he swiftly slices their heads off with his light spear. Akame clapped as much as she could as Tatsumi kept on slaying monsters with his light spear.

Jin: Remember you can also use your surroundings.

Tatsumi then punches the terrain and creates an earthquake which disorients the monsters. He then uses it to fly and quickly stab the beasts with ease. Then, as one nearly went behind him, he turns around, ducks, and then uppercuts the monster, then stabbing it down to the ground.

Jin: Good, but could use a little work. Now, you all spar against big brother.

Jun turns into Mitsuko and because of all his training, Mitsuko could stand on its hind legs.

Mine: Uh, should we be doing this?

Chelsea: Yeah, Jin. You know he's been kicking our asses for 4 weeks straight.

Jin: We've also been training and doing fighting techniques for 4 weeks straight. Last time we went against Scorpio, we barely won. If we can barely win, what about you guys?

Lubbock: And why isn't Jin participating?

Jun: He'll get too deadly and attempt to kill you all. Also, I'm training him. Not mention, I'm a harder fighter to beat. If you can take me down, maybe we'll allow a little break.

Jin: Yeah.

He pulls his sword out of his scabbard and it had a nice silver and blue shine to it, unlike his old golden one.