Chapter 28: Kill the Time

Akame was currently making breakfast, while gripping her utensils tightly. She already hated Esdeath, but now she was forced to let nature take its course and have Esdeath be with Tatsumi in order for them to gain help. To make matters worse, Jun and Leone, she walked in on.....something last night.

====================
==========

Flashback.

She was already mad that Tatsumi and Jin were forced to be with Esdeath, but when he tried to see into it more, he ran out of light energy for his premonitions. Akame then brushed her teeth and when she went into Leone's room to ask for some advice. But not before knocking.

Leone: Come inside!

The red eyed assassin comes inside.

Akame: Hey Leone, could I ask you-

But it was the wrong time since Leone was wearing a bikini and was lying on the covers.

Leone: Hello my- Uh hi Akame! I didn't expect to see you in here. What's up? Just let me put on some clothes.

The blond beauty puts on an orange robe and prepares some drinks.

Leone: What seems to be the problem, Akame?

Then, remembering what was happening, she starts crying on Leone's shoulder.

Akame: Tatsumi. Jin. The love of my life and a good friend. Will they die? *sniff* I'm scared! What will happen to them?! And us if they-

Leone couldn't stand to see her best friend like this, so she gave her a hug.

Leone: It's gonna be alright. Jin's tough, and Tatsumi would move Heaven and Earth for you. Would've had more weight if we didn't encounter Jin and Jun, but you know what I mean.

 Would've had more weight if we didn't encounter Jin and Jun, but you know what I mean

Akame: Leone, you....you really sure?

Leone: Heck yeah! May not be as smart as Jun, let alone Jin, but Tatsumi loves you no matter what!

Jun: Hello, Le- oh my god what's going on?

Leone: Akame's a little sad. She's worried about Jin and especially Tatsumi.