Chapter 10: Morning Story

Iris was about to surf to the North, but Dr. Reed told her to teleport with her.

Reed: I'm the one with a Teleporting Teigu. I can't beat those guards, however.

Iris: I can defeat them.

Once Reed uses her teleportation power, they arrive on a quiet part of the battlefield and find multiple soldiers. Iris uses her wind cleaver and immediately slits the throat of the guards around her using her Trump Card.

Iris: Flying Surfer!

Iris quickly moves and slashes the throats quickly of all the guards.

Iris: All done. I'll check for any stragglers.

As they keep on checking for people and sending them underground, they then find a bunch of people imprisoned.

Iris: I'm here to save you.

After she unlocks their doors, she sees General Esdeath with a man literally bootlicking her.

Esdeath: I can't believe you're the best they have to offer

Esdeath: I can't believe you're the best they have to offer. How disappointing.

She then delivers a swift kick and kills the man. But Esdeath notices a blur that was unlike anyone she saw.

Esdeath: There's something weird here. Find it, and bring it to me.

Suddenly, she has a knife thrown into her sides and all of her guards were decimated by a windy blur. As she pulls it out and freezes the wound closed, a woman with two blades reveals herself.

Esdeath: You must be part of the Revolutionary Army

Esdeath: You must be part of the Revolutionary Army. And you killed all these people with your skill. I respect it. But you can't stop me.

She tries to freeze Iris but the windy rebel uses a flying gust to make her fly, and she blows a raspberry at Esdeath.

Esdeath: (So it's all arrogance and talent? Just as disappointing as the prince. Although, she did take out all of my guards and land a knife into me.) Do you really think you can defeat me, little girl?