Chapter 31: Second Base

Note: Sorry about the VA change again, but I'm changing Price's JVA to Mamoru Miyano.

While Jin, Tatsumi, and Esdeath were hiding in Bols's house, what were Jun and the rest doing?

Back at Night Raid's hideout, Jun and Leone were finding Stylish's Danger Beasts. Soon, they came across one, which Leone dispatched easily.

Jun: Wow! Amazing, Leone!

Leone: Thank you, Foxy.

She was walking close to him, but Jun sniffed out a Danger Beast behind her. So he used Eye of Light and blinded it. Then he slices off its head with a light sword.

Jun: Ok. Done. And that should be the last one. Now let's get to training.

====================
==========

Jun was currently training the group again. Chelsea, Mine, Sayo, Ieyasu, Akame, Sheele, Lubbock, and Leone. While Tatsumi and Jin were still on a journey, and Trent and Najenda were dealing with he Hidden Resistance.

Jun: Alright. Take 5. I need to talk to Najenda.

He goes inside and Najenda looked pale while holding a paper, and Trent was shocked.

Jun: Ma'am? What's wrong?

Najenda: This.

It was a newspaper. Reporting Esdeath was killed by Night Raid. But also that a lot more cities were forced into paying taxes thanks to the Shadow Daggers and their new force, Wild Hunt. Not to mention Declan O'Neil, Haruki Jackson, Sky Alexander, and Sophia Riley were on the wanted list, with a bounty as big as Night Raid's.

Najenda: The Shadow Daggers are taxing each and every town, very heavily

Trent: Not to mention, our generals or forces in the Hidden Resistance can't send us more people, resources, or anything. Delan O'Neil, Sophia Riley, Sky Alexander, Haruki Jackson, and not even our other friends like Mia Reed, or Kelly Davis.

Najenda: We have been making Imperial Arms however.

Jun: Wait......vision.......AUGHHHH!

Leone: Jun?!

She rushes inside and comforts her boyfriend while the rest come to see and hear Jun's vision.

Jun: 4 Demons.......gonna kill us.....and Hidden Resistance Generals......in few hours! And that's it.

Najenda: *sigh* The 4 Rakshasa Demons. Non Teigu combatants. But they're just as strong as a wielder. Each General, Alexander, Riley, O'Neil, and Jackson, they operate on a different base. We need to eliminate them first. Akame, Leone, and Jun, you'll fight guard O'Neil. O'Neil's their strongest general officer with Molar. Second, Sheele and Mine will guard Riley. Sayo, Ieyasu, and Lubbock, you'll help with Sky Alexander. Chelsea, and, you'll not be fond of me from this, Trent, you go with Haruki Jackson. And since, Esdeath's already Es-dead-