Chapter 15: No I in Scheme

Akame was training with Murasame while Bulat and Sheele were training Sayo, Ieyasu, Jin, and Jun. The two brothers started to get used to their powers and martial arts as well. Bulat rushes in the Vanilla Incursio to attack Jin, but the werewolf brother dodges and sweeps the leg. Sheele tries to use her scissors to stab Jun, but he guards with his arms, and uses the earth around him as armor.

Sheele: You're doing great, Jun.

Jun: Thanks, Sheele!

Bulat: You're improving a lot on martial arts too, Jin!

Jin: Yeah. Thanks. Now I'm helping Leone on her Spirit Powers.

Leone: Ok. Name me an animal.

Jin: Shark.

She imagines a shark, and doesn't know what to do. Until she finds out she needed water. She was on the ground and choking to death, and accidentally punched Ieyasu's crotch.

Ieyasu: OW! My crotch!

Jin: Sharks have gills! They need water!

Jun splashes her with his water, and she somehow gets speed while doused in water.

Leone: Dang! I'm like speedy! *breathing* And....I can't breathe!

Jin: Back to human!

She imagines a human, and she gets back her human traits.

Jin: Sharks have gills, and because of that, water in gills is like breathing for them.

Tatsumi: I knew I'd get a weirder version of Incursio, but I didn't think I'd turn into an Angel. Didn't you get an afterlife enhanced Imperial Arms, too?

Akame: I did.

Tatsumi: I wonder what power it is. Guys?

Jin: We don't know either.

The group continued to train their abilities, while Leone, Tatsumi, Jin and Jun worked on their new powers. Sayo and Ieyasu left to make sure the latter healed from his crotch hit. Soon, after a while Mine and Najenda meets up with the group, wielding three Teigu, and Najenda was texting on her watch but also had the two friends of Tatsumi with her.

Najenda: We'll be be gone a couple of days. The Hidden Resistance and me are meeting up with the Revolutionary Army. Sayo and Ieyasu are coming along, as witnesses and also proof of our strength.

Jun: This isn't about the multitude of prostitutes we brought in, is it?

Najenda: No. Far from it. The people you help bring in, Jun, it's growing the army little by little. The kidnapped, and then the prostitutes. I'll be off to deliver the Teigu to the Hidden Resistance. After you finished research on this, I need to give it to the Revolutionary Army. Jun, I'm leaving you in charge.

Jun: Ok!

Akame: Are you sure we should leave him in charge? The stone increases his naïveté so I'm not sure he should lead.

Leone knew that meant dumb, and she called Jun dumb, so she punched Akame since she insulted her boyfriend.