Chapter 14: Ferry Impressive

Akame, Jun, and Jin were in the lab, and Akame was giving Murasame to Jin so the brothers could perform maintenance on her Teigu. And in exchange, she couldn't eat their food for a whole week, breakfast, lunch, or dinner.

Akame: So, what will you do with it?

Jin: We did a repair of it in Hell's Forge, but we need to make sure it's ok for battle use, and make sure robot wolves don't go smashing it to pieces. Aka, routine maintenance.

Jun: So, with earth element, and poison element, we can check Murasame!

Akame: Thanks. I'll be in Tatsumi's room or training.

She leaves while the brothers start fixing Murasame. It wasn't a cakewalk considering even with their Earthen Spirit Physiology, they were only superhuman. The blade was reforged by hellfire, but they needed to put poison back in it.

Jin: You think I can use my Darkness to repair it? After all, all 3 elements of destruction are linked to the stone.

Jun: We made watches that could tell time, and call people! And we made 3 awesome weapons! Technically 5, because Sayo and Ieyasu dual wield pistols and wakizashis respectively.

Jin: Alright. It seems like the flesh is damaged, but I can try and separate it using my dark magic. You try and refine the sword using light magic.

Jun: But what about the poison?

Jin: The flesh is still connected to the blade. You just can't cut your finger. I've manipulated the poison out of me, but you? I haven't tried yet. And frankly, I don't want to.

Jun: Let's just fix the blade.

And the brothers got to work on fixing Murasame after reforging it, while the morning was still there.

====================
==========

Once the boys finished Murasame, Jin ran up to Akame and Tatsumi's room and found them making out.

Akame: (Oh Tatsumi. You're such a good kisser. I don't think I can stop this now even if I tried.)

Tatsumi: (I can't get enough of you, Akame. You're so beautiful and pretty. If you don't want to stop, I won't either.)

They were so into each other, they didn't even notice Jin, so he tosses the sword onto the bed then leaves, and once he slams the door, Akame looks over it.

Akame: It's like new.

Tatsumi: Yeah it is. I seriously can't believe we have two friends who are literal gods. And I think I'm one too. Maybe.

Akame: God or not, I prefer you as is. Because you're the man I fell in love with.

Tatsumi: Thanks Akame.

They resume making out while Jin was clenching his fists, but not knowing why they made him so mad. But Sheele came to him wondering what was wrong.