Chapter 41: Taking back the Town

At the village, Champ ran back to his group as they all greeted him, except Syura.

Champ: You left me in the Umatora Theater! And no children were left!

Syura: Why didn't you pulverize the generals and HR help?

Cosmina: Enough of that! Let's get some boys!

Enshin: And girls!

Syura: Hold on. Wait for the 24 hour mark to pass. He might just give us the riches. If not, this entire place will become a zoo. We have.....how long?

Enshin: 12 hours.

Champ: 12 hours? But I'm mad now!

Syura: Put these hoods on, cause havoc everywhere, do not show your faces. If you do, you'll ruin the deal.

Everyone: Yes sir.

Mayor: Syura! Sir!

The mayor came running with a signed contract. It would give the Empire complete access to the profits located in the mine and making sure the town barely got any. It was unfair since it was geared towards the Empire's benefit and not the town's.

Mayor: Please spare my town.

Syura: Your wish is Granted.

He tosses him the detonator, which he takes out the function and all, as Syura swipes the contract in exchange.

Cosmina: Gooooood.....bye!

Enshin: Peasure doing business.

The Wild Hunt group left and got the contract in hand, but they were lacking any fun. So they decided to use Syura's plan of disguising themselves and causing discord at Miningham.

Champ: Can't we just cause chaos and get some angels?

Cosmina: Yeah, I want some cute guy there!

Enshin: Or hot girl.

Dorothea looks over the contract, and it had a loophole. Wild Hunt was unable to destroy the town under any circumstances and had to protect it. But they never said anything about killing or injuring others.

Syura: Perfect. Put the hoods on, and kill anyone here.

Everyone: Yes sir.

The hoods hide their faces and they wait a while before rushing back into the town. Whatever human or beast they could find, they killed. They were given the serum that turned them into Plain Earthen Spirits. So they had increased speed, strength and agility.

No matter what, no human who came across them would get out unscathed. Alive maybe, but never not hurt. Cosmina and Enshin would use whatever good looking male or female respectively to satiate their own sexual desires, while Champ would sexually assault any children that walked his way.

Syura: Here comes another one.

Champ: Shh! Ice cream.......free ice cream......get free ice cream.....

Children: Yay! Ice cream!

3 children ran towards the hooded figures and soon came to a door. The door whispered to be opened so they could get free ice cream. Once opened, the children were taken in and were shushed by the entire group of hooded Wild Hunt.

Champ: Ok, stay quiet. Make a peep, I'm going to kill you. Your friends peep, I'll kill them. Understand? Silence is golden.

Syura: We'll be back.

They then leave as Champ takes off his cloak and the kids were scared, but not loud as Champ closed the door and slowly licked his lips at the sight of the children, and prepared to do who knows what.