Chapter 44: Fury

Jin arrives back but didn't see Jun and Leone leaving. Once he sees his friends, he goes over with a smile on his face. However, they are all sad and unwilling to speak.

Jin: Hey guys? What's with the long faces? I destroyed the stone, and now, I no longer have that cursed thing upon me.

The group was quiet and didn't know what to tell Jin. He picks up on the somber tone in the room and starts to feel concerned. 

Jin: What happened?

The group looked at Jin, and Akame recorded a video of Jun being exiled, and Leone following him. Jin was shocked.

Akame: They saw your brother as why Isaac was awakened.

Mine: We knew it was purely accidental, but-

Lubbock: They wanted to exile him.

Esdeath: Don't worry. We're working to bring him back and we convinced them to stop.

Najenda: Leone's also trying her hardest to find Jun.

Jin didn't know what to feel at the moment. All except rage. Every single moment they have done, everything they did, all of it was to help support the Revolutionary Army. And this is how they were repaid. Exiling out one of the kindest people he ever knew.

At that moment, Jin gasps and was taken aback. He then tried to calm himself.

Jin: Calm down, calm down, calm down, it was just majority....calm down.

But it didn't help.

Jin: oh THE HELL WITH IT! WHY ARE YOU HUMANS SO STUPID AND IDIOTIC?!

The group all gasps at what Jin had to say. Even a few people overheard Jin's message and stopped whatever they were doing to hear him.

Jin: Now I remember why I hated you all! You're nothing more than selfish assholes who don't give a crap about the country! Only for yourselves! How on earth are you going to lead a country when you just string along good people and dispose of them when unneeded like what the Empire does now?!

Najenda: Jin, please. You haven't heard it all-

Jin: I'll kill you!

He holds up his limited dark energy at the group and they aim their weapons at him.

Wave: Why are you trying to fight us?! We hate the same guy!

Esdeath: There's no reason to fight each other! You even said that yourself! That's why we teamed up with the Resistance! And-

Jin: Don't give me that crap! I hate you all! I'm a cut above you apes!

Sky: The entire army had chosen to exile him, but they regret their actions and are trying to bring him and Leone back.

Sophia: No, Leone went out looking for him! He ran off!

Run: Jin, please.

Kurome: We'll get him back.

Akame: Just calm down.

Chelsea: I know you're angry, but this isn't the way to deal with it.

Tatsumi: And you don't really hate us, do you? Akame told me what she said about you being hateful, but caring for us. And your message-

Jin: Shut up, shut up, shut up! All you're trying to do is absolve your choices! My brother was the only one who wanted me around! And you kicked him out because of an accident! He was so close to you. Yet you just let him go! All the kindness and care he gave you threw away, ungrateful apes!