Chapter 34: The Team Up

How did Jin, Tatsumi, and the Jaegers get to the hideout? Well, let's take some time backward first.

Today was the day they had to get out of Bols's house. And it was perfect timing too, because the very man that came to teleport the trio to the island was here with his forces for some reason.

Kije: Shhh. The Empire is here. Tax day. You three need to hide.

Jin: Ok. Come on. And Kije, thanks.

Kije: You're welcome.

Jin tapped the three to give them darkness power and they could faze, but it was daytime, so Jin had to expend a lot of energy to make it work and have them go through walls. What really added the stress was the fact that Syura was here, and Esdeath saw him in charge of the Jaegers.

Syura: Everyone, raid the place.

Bols: Hey, stop!

Jin: (Ugh. I should kill that greedy human right here! But I'd just cause a commotion and I should probably leave.)

Syura: Ma'am, my name is Syura Honest, you're apparently first on the list for the taxes we need to pay up-

Bols: Hold on, give me a moment.

He runs up to his room, gets a box, opens it up, but he looks in it and sighs.

Bols: *sigh* (Anything for my family and town.)

He grabs some money and gemstones, and hands it to Syura. He pockets it and although Bols looked a bit sad, he shrugs it off and heads to the carriage. But first, he grabs Kije and pulls her pants down.

Syura: But first, I need to mediate my boredom.

Bols: Stop!

He was then punched by Cosmina and held by Champ. Soon, Louge comes downstairs and sees the whole altercation.

Louge: Mommy? Daddy?

Kije: Sweetie! Run!

Champ: Ooh! A perfect little angel. Let's have a little sleepover right here in your daddy's house! I'll gladly sleep with you!

Wave: OH NO YOU DON'T!

He quickly kicks Champ in the face and a frees Kije and Bols from Wild Hunt. Then, the Jaegers protect Bols's family while Wild Hunt was after them.

Wave: We're meant to protect the Capitol! Not abuse it!

Syura: I'm sorry. I think I heard you say something treasonous. You follow the orders of your superior and do as your told. I'm the son of Prime Minister Honest! You do as I say!

Narita: Ok, how long does it take to- WHOA! What's going on in here?

He sees the group of Jaegers against Wild Hunt while a girl and her mother were being guarded by Bols.

Bols: Sir! They tried to rape my family!

Syura: They were being insubordinate!

Narita: Which side do I choose?

As Narita feels stuck, Jin and Tatsumi try to sneak out. Unfortunately, Jin's stone starts to flash. Narita sees, and attempts to go walk forward. But then, he grabs a gun shoots Izou straight in the head.

 But then, he grabs a gun shoots Izou straight in the head