Chapter 13: Don't Leaf Me

Jin was in the recovery room, checking in on Sheele when she wakes up to a certain face who was getting ice packs for everyone. She takes hers off, and speaks to Jin.

Sheele: Jin?

Jin: Yeah?

Sheele: Did you take care of us while we were asleep?

Jin: I watched over you.

Sheele: Thanks, Jin.

As he was taking care of his team, Leone, Sayo, and Ieyasu woke up and took the ice packs off.

Sayo: Oww.  I still have ringing in my ears after the fight against Price.

Ieyasu: Yeah. Me too. Hey, what's with the ice packs?

Leone: And where's Jun? Oh no. Please don't-

Jin: He's not dead. Thank dad. Also, I helped kill Seryu and Price. And my brother and I have been making some ice packs for you guys.

Leone: Dang! Quite an accomplishment. But also, thanks for this.

Ieyasu: Where's Tatsumi?

Sayo: Is he ok?

Jin: Him and Akame are going out somewhere.

Sayo: Cool.

Ieyasu: Sayo? What's with the kimono?

Sayo: I was forced into wearing this to get inside a brothel and kill the bosses.

Ieyasu tries to look away from Sayo, and she wonders what's up with her friend.

Sayo: Are you ok?

She gets up to Ieyasu and he sees most of her shoulders and a bit of cleavage, causing him to nearly pass out.

Ieyasu: I-I-I-I'm fine! It's nothing!

Leone: Where's Jun?

Jin: In the kitchen. He's making breakfast.

Everyone was wondering what happened yesterday, but they were alerted to Mine snoring.

Sayo: Look at her. She seems so peaceful.

The flower haired girl then grabs her gun, and her bracelet but looks over each to figure out how to wake Mine.

Sayo: Gunshot, or watch alarm?

Jin: (Oh forget it.) Sayo. That is not how you wake her up. Set your guns to a blank and fire up.

Sayo does just that, shoots the gun up, and Mine wakes up with a yelp.

Mine: AH!

Ieyasu and Sayo: HAHAHAHA!

Mine: JERKS! *tries to run to them but realizes she still had pain* Ow, ow, ow, ow.

Sayo: Ouch, ouch, worth it!

Jun: Good morning everyone! Who wants pancakes?

Everyone: I do, I do!

He comes in with a cart of pancakes and gives everyone a plate and stacks of pancakes. They wondered where  Tatsumi and Akame were though.

Jun: I'll call them.

He does that and while he does that, Akame and Tatsumi were currently lying on the cliff and talking about their lives, even when they weren't exactly healed yet.