Chapter 35: Catching Up

Quick recap: Jin and Tatsumi were currently back from their trip and trying to catch up on everything that happened in the last couple of days.

Jin asked his brother where was Sheele and Jun didn't know what to say. Neither did the team. So Leone, Mine, and Jun decided to take him.

Mine: Come with us.

Jun: You won't like it.

Jin: What happened?

====================
==========

The group were walking until they arrived in a makeshift graveyard where multiple people had their graves dug or gravestones placed.

Jin never really cared about death, and didn't see the problem, but soon it hit him. And for once, he started feeling dread.

And he was right to feel that. Because a few steps later, he saw Sheele's gravestone.

Jin: She's dead?

Mine: Yeah. She died trying to fight off the bitch Psycho Conda!

Jun: Seryu.

Leone: Brown hair, has a dog Imperial Arms, robot parts, and keeps coming from beyond the grave to torment us?

Jin: Oh. Can I stay here for a bit? *sniff* Need to clear a few things.

Jun: Ok.

The three leave and Mine actually starts to feel bad for the black haired wolf.

Mine: I can't believe he's finally feeling emotion. I wish it wasn't at the cost of Sheele.

Leone: Yeah. I'm glad your brother's back, but why didn't you say something about the Jaegers?

Jun: I don't know.

Jin fell onto his knees, and started to cry. He didn't know why. He hated it. Yet for Sheele, tears filled his eyes.

Jin: (Why?! Why?! I thought I could brush off your death like it was just another human dying, or some grunt soldier

Jin: (Why?! Why?! I thought I could brush off your death like it was just another human dying, or some grunt soldier. But you were one of my best friends.......a human......yet you cared for me like I was one of you!)

Jin let out all of his tears at Sheele's grave as he kept mourning in his head.

Jin: (How could a human such as you make me feel so proud, cares, and now, sad? I guess you just had what I couldn't. But what did you have? What do they have?)

Jin brushes his kneecaps and heads off to his duties. Then, using his poison element of the Imperial Arms, he erases the sadness he had in his mind and gets a message from Jun.

Jun: Terminus. Get moving. We have a task for you. To the laboratory.

====================
==========