You're A Mean One, Jin the Grinch.

This is an AU, so some things will be different. Leone and Jun are still canon, so are Tatsumi and Akame. But who's Jin partner? Read the story.

Also, sorry it's a few days after Christmas. I was busy enjoying it. Anyway, enjoy the story.

====================
==========

Twas the days before Christmas, and all though Night Raid, not a creature was stirring, to the delight of a man under shade. His name was Jin Tengoku, or Terminus as they say, but towards Christmas, the guy would almost be blurting-

Jin: No way!

Leone: But Jun, come on! We'd love it if you'd join me and Johnny, Jimmy!

Jin: Don't call me Jimmy! Leave!

The happy half animal couple did with a sigh, as they walked out the door being forced to comply. He much preferred to stay in his lab doing experiments and science, because of his hatred of Christmas, yes, one hatred that's intense. However, this guy wasn't alone, since he had one friend he had always known.

Jin: Chelsea. Chelsea? Chelsea?!

Chelsea: I'm coming!

A red haired girl runs up to her friend with a smile on her face and wearing headphones.

Chelsea: So anyway, there's no missions on the docket, but we both need to go out into town and get food

Chelsea: So anyway, there's no missions on the docket, but we both need to go out into town and get food. Come on!

Jin: Do I have to?

Chelsea: Yeah. We've both been in charge of the science part of Night Raid, so we go out the least, but if we're doing chores, the least we can do is go every month.

Jin: *sigh* Alright.

The black haired wolf puts on his coat, and goes out with his friend, but the city was themed for Christmas, a holiday he hated to no end. Jin had 2 reasons why he hated this special day, his heart was corrupted by dark, and an event this time put Christmas love away.

====================
==========

In the Capitol, him and Chelsea were looking over the declarations galore, but to Chelsea they were interesting, to Jin they were a bore. When Jin saw people try to put up Christmas lights, he grinned wickedly and a plan in motion. He reached with a sword which cut the lights, and caused lots of emotion.