Chapter 23: I Sky with My Little Eye, Newcomers

Jun was currently on lookout while Tatsumi was enjoying the ride and Jin was on guard. Chelsea and Trent enjoyed it as well, but looked over Tatsumi and Sayo who were enjoying the ride.

 Chelsea and Trent enjoyed it as well, but looked over Tatsumi and Sayo who were enjoying the ride

Tatsumi: Awesome!

Sayo: Oh yeah!

Chelsea: I can't believe you guys are killers, Tatsumi and Sayo.

Sayo: Well, we've been friends since childhood. And Ieyasu can be seen puking over there with Lubbock and Mine.

Sayo and Chelsea glance to the three of them as they puked and complained.

Ieyasu: God I hate flying.

Mine: Couldn't we just teleport by Jin or Reed?

As Jin was aiming his pistols, Sheele tossed them away.

Sheele: Sorry. But look at the sights. Enjoy some of the view.

Jin: Ok, Sheele.

Chelsea: So Jin? Is it really true? You and Jun are gods?

Jin: Yes and No. Earthen Spirits are half animal or danger beast, and half human. But they can also traverse heavens. We were however stripped of this because our father did this and we haven't been able to reach him since me and Tatsumi were kidnapped. So we're weaker than most Super Class danger beasts, by a tiny bit, but way smarter. Spirits run on the mind, Beasts run on instinct.

Chelsea: I know, I was a scientist over at the army.

Jun: Arr mateys! I believe the Mar Highlands are here! We shall land here, but be on the lookout for the Danger Beasts!

Leone: Jun, that's a pirate voice.

Jun: Yeah! I'm a sky pirate!

Leone was chuckling and so were most of the group, but Jin wasn't.

Jin: This is serious. We can't have our next death be you falling- oh wait. Carry on.

Jun: Well, we can't just be moping. We need to keep our spirits high. Bulat would want that. And who knows? Maybe we can visit him and such using Tatsumi's totem.

Jin: Yeah. Those things are incredibly rare. Spirit Totems. When charged with the stone or enough light or darkness, it can traverse a lot of areas and even preserve the body so even when you head into the afterlife, your body stays alive. Just, make sure you don't stay for too long or you'll actually die.

Trent: How do you know so much?

Ieyasu: Uh, they're gods. Well, only Earthen Spirits. *gulp* I'm gonna hurl.

Sayo rubs his back as Ieyasu puked again, but Jun rubbed his back too.

Jun: Don't worry my friend. This air manta trip is coming to an end.