80th Anniversary Foundation of the Polish People's Army

On October 12, 1943, the Battle of Lenino took place. This was the first battle in which the young People's Polish Army stood alongside the Red Army. Since October 7, 1950, the anniversary of this battle was Polish Army Day. The holiday existed until August 13, 1992, when the pre-war tradition of celebrating August 15 on the anniversary of the start of the counter-offensive that drove the Red Army from under Warsaw in 1920 was restored.

The Polish Workers' Party, and later Bolesław Bierut's Polish United Workers' Party, failed in just 13 years to make the LWP into an army of socialism on par with Lenin and Stalin's Workers' and Peasants' Red Army. Despite the purges carried out by Marshal Konstantin Rokossovsky, former officers of the Sanation (such as Michal Rola-Zymierski) or servants of Soviet and Polish revisionism (Marian Spychalski) continued to reign in the army. Such cadres sent the Polish Army to the invasion of Czechoslovakia in 1968 and to the pacification of striking workers in 1970 and 1981. Such an army educated Wojciech Jaruzelski, Czeslaw Kiszczak and many other executioners of the Polish proletariat!

The working people of cities and villages remember, however, their army from 1943-1956, which was the first in the history of our nation to serve the defense of its interests, rather than use it to provide cannon meat for wars of domestic and international expansion.

As the LWP's most loyal soldier, General Karol Swierczewski, said in a message to the Central Committee of the Polish Workers' Party on May 9, 1945:

"The Polish Army was created by the party and it is the source of its valor. Yesterday we crossed the border of Czechoslovakia, participating in the liberation of our Slavic ally. We are proud that the 2nd Army drives the last nail in the coffin of fascism. Glory to the party!"

On February 23, 2023, the Communist International (Stalinist-Hoxhaist) created the World Red Army. The Polish section vows to spare no effort to develop and strengthen this armed arm of the working masses of the entire globe, drawing on the experience of Lenin and Stalin's Red Army and Enwer Hoxha's Albanian People's Army. We will also take the best from the history of our People's Army and mercilessly fight all the mistakes and sabotages of the social-fascist traitors and purge our ranks of them!

Long live the Comintern (SH) and its World Red Army!

Transform the imperialist war into a civil war!

Smash world fascism!

Long live the socialist revolution in Poland and around the world!

Long live Stalinism-Hoxhaism!

Poland Section

October 12, 2023

Oath of the 1st Tadeusz Kosciuszko Infantry Division

July 15, 1943

I take a solemn oath to the Polish land, broiling in blood, to the Polish nation, tormented in the German yoke, that I will not taint the name of Pole, that I will faithfully serve the fatherland.

I swear to the Polish land and the Polish nation to perform the duties of a soldier reliably in camp, on the march, in battle, at any time and in any place, to guard military secrecy, to obey faithfully the orders of officers and commanders.

I swear to uphold allied allegiance to the Soviet Union, which gave me a weapon to fight our common enemy, I swear to uphold the brotherhood of arms of the allied Red Army.

I swear allegiance to the banner of my division and the motto of our fathers, which is inscribed on it: for our freedom and yours.

I swear to the Polish land and the Polish people that to the last drop of blood, to the last breath I will hate the enemy who destroyed Poland - the German, to the last drop of blood , to the last breath I will fight for the liberation of the homeland , so that I can live and die as a righteous and honest soldier of Poland.