27. 1. 1945 Liberation of Auschwitz

The Red Army liberated the survivors of Auschwitz

Fascism is inevitable as long as world imperialism prevails.
Anyone who wants to eliminate the inevitability of fascism must smash the world imperialism completely through the socialist world revolution!
Long live the Red World Army to free mankind from imperialist wars, from fascism and social-fascism!

 We commemorate the concentration camp victims of Nazi fascism.

Auschwitz is a name that was virtually unknown. Now it has become a symbol for The Holocaust -- the Nazi plan to systematically exterminate all the Jews of Europe, which resulted in the deaths of 6 million Jews. Auschwitz is the site of the greatest mass murder of all time, the most infamous Nazi death factory, the primary killing site where the "Final Solution to the Jewish Question" was carried out by means of homicidal gas chambers, the most heinous place on earth.

Pravda of May 7, 1945

Pravda today released a statement by the Extraordinary State Commission to uncover and solve the atrocities committed by the Nazi invaders and their accomplices over the heinous crimes in Auschwitz.

It is impossible to read this document without shuddering and uncovering one of the bloodiest atrocities by Hitler's criminals who have made Auschwitz camp a gigantic factory for the systematic extermination of innocent people. The Nazis used all their methods of mass murder: poisoning in gas chambers, burning, artificial infection with infectious diseases, executions, beatings, exhaustion, overpowering, hunger, all kinds of "medical" experiments on living people. All of this is not new to fascist enemies, all of which has been used by them in dozens and hundreds of other camps. But in terms of the extent of the killings, in their technique, in their cruelty, Auschwitz left behind everything that was known before and that aroused the justified anger of all freedom-loving people.

In Auschwitz, the Nazis killed over four million people - Soviet citizens, citizens of Poland, France, Belgium, Holland, Czechoslovakia, Yugoslavia, Romania, Hungary and other countries, including women, the elderly, children. Here the delusional plans of the cannibal Hitler for the physical destruction of the European peoples were massively implemented in the immense reality. It was a gigantic "experimental laboratory" of fascism, a prototype of fate that he had prepared for all peoples of Europe and all of humanity, a living embodiment of this "new order", which was designed according to the plans of Hitler's criminals from formerly flourishing countries one million inhabitants had to make cemeteries.

The Auschwitz camp was uninterruptedly like an extermination machine, a functioning conveyor belt of death. 3-5 railroad trains with people arrived daily and were killed in gas chambers daily. Then 10-12,000 people were burned. Chimney crematoriums smoked day and night. The killers in doctor's coats "experimented" with thousands of people: they performed forced sterilization, vaccinated cancer, typhoid and other diseases and experimented with new toxic substances. Tens of thousands of people worked in the swamps - they built a military facility. They were attacked by dogs, beaten with sticks and butts, they starved, suffered death after complete exhaustion, so that they were either simply shot later or drove to a hut with the inscription "Badehaus" and suffocated in the gas. The Nazis wiped out the intelligentsia with particular anger. Thousands of prominent figures from science, art and culture found martyrdom in Auschwitz.

The executioner Himmler was responsible for this genocide. He came to Auschwitz in person, inspected the camp, familiarized himself with the methods of mass murder, taught and encouraged the executioners. At his command, the Auschwitz camp was expanded and equipped with a new "destruction technology". The correspondence between the warehouse management and German industrial companies about the manufacture of cremation ovens, gas chambers and other Himmler equipment fell into the hands of the Extraordinary State Commission. There is hardly any clearer evidence of the active criminal participation of German industrialists in the atrocities of the Hitler clique! According to the government's guidelines, a system of incentive bonuses for killing prisoners was introduced in the camp, and the murderers were asked in advance to obtain such bonuses in the simplest and safest way - to shoot suspected prisoners if they tried to flee. For example, the Reich government implemented Hitler's program, a program that can be expressed in his own words: "We must use all means to ensure that the world is conquered by the Germans." The destruction of entire nations was a means of realizing this delusional program, and Auschwitz was the result!