May 9, 1945 VICTORY DAY OVER HITLER-FASCISM

Learn from Generalissimo Stalin !

WORLD PROLETARIAT

– UNITE ALL COUNTRIES AGAINST FASCISM !

LONG LIVE THE DICTATORSHIP OF THE WORLD PROLETARIAT !

CIVIL WAR AGAINST IMPERIALIST WAR !

LONG LIVE THE SOCIALIST WORLD REVOLUTION !

On the morning of May 9 of 1945 mankind woke up free from nazifascism after the brave Soviet soldiers finally entered Berlin and defeated the hideous Nazi regime. Nevertheless, this victory could only be achieved after a war of suffering for all mankind and destruction of most of Europe, particularly the Eastern side, in which the troops of Nazi and Fascist regimes destroyed and killed all in its way until they were stopped by comrade Stalin. .On this anniversary of the peoples’ victory against Nazifascism we remind the main actor of this victory that freed mankind: the people. It was the popular resistance organized by the antii-fascist peoples against fascist imperialist offense that defeated fascism. We remind particularly the contribution of the brave Soviet people, the glorious Red Army under the leadership of the Bolshevist Party with comrade Stalin at the head who had to face more than 2/3 of the battlefronts.

The blood of the victims is not been shed in vain.

Our anti-fascist struggle will only be complete when we have eliminated the inevitability of the recurrence of fascism by means of the victory of the world socialist revolution!

Let's learn from generalissimo Stalin !

Let's learn from the invincible Red Army of Lenin and Stalin !

Let's learn from the liberation war of comrade Enver Hoxha !

Long live the liberation struggle of the peoples all over the world !

Turn the rifles against the troops of both the superpowers USA and China, and their allies !

Disarm the world bourgeoisie !

Build up the Red World Army to destroy the bulwarks of world imperialism on all the continents !

Establish the dictatorship of the world proletariat !

Destroy capitalism and build up world socialism on a world scale !

Long live the socialist world revolution !

Long live the Comintern (SH) !

Germany Surrenders!

Reported by Lieutenant-Colonel L. Vysokoöstrovsky and
Lieutenant-Colonel P. Troyanovsky
(in Krasnaya Zvezda, 9th May 1945)

Episodes of the Great Patriotic War (Booklet), 74-76. Originally published in the USSR, 1947.

Before the 8th May 1945 the Berlin suburb of Karlshorst was not in any way famous. It gained historical fame on that day when representatives of the allied powers gathered in a building to dictate the terms of the unconditional surrender to Germany.

Let us follow the events of the day. We will begin at the big Berlin aerodrome of Tempelhof. The centre of the aerodrome has been cleared of wreckage and put in order. Around the edges of the field there are still large numbers of burnt and battered German aircraft that have been piled up there.

The flags of the U.S.S.R., the U.S.A. and Great Britain are flying over the aerodrome. A military band is playing and its music drowns the noise of the fighter aircraft ready to take off from the aerodrome.