Socialist Great October Revolution

The historical task of the Comintern (SH) today is to complete the Great October Socialist Revolution with the crowning victory of the Great World Socialist Revolution !

LENIN

As for the landowners and capitalists, we beat them in the first campaign,

but only in the first one:

the second is to be waged on an international scale.

V. I. Lenin: Speech Delivered At The All-Russia Congress Of Transport Workers - March 27, 1921

"The Russian Revolution was the final test for the world proletarian revolution."

"You see that we are fighting not only for our own victory of socialism - we are fighting for the victory of the workers all over the world - together with us".

"The era of the proletarian, communist world revolution has begun".

"No power on earth will stop the movement of the communist world revolution."

"The foundation of the Communist International means the precursor for the victory of communism throughout the world. "

"Essentially the Communist International did not fall - lives on till this day and will also live on in future!"

There can be no boundary line between the victories of the October Revolution and the victories of the international socialist revolution.

The flames of a revolutionary wildfire are leaping higher and higher over the whole of this rotton old world system.

Bolshevism is assuming world-wide dimensions, ... then bourgeois resistance would be international rather than national.

We must be one of the detachments, one of the units of the world proletarian and

socialist army.

My duty as a representative of the revolutionary proletariat is to prepare for the world proletarian revolution ... - from the point of view of my share in the preparation, in the propaganda, and in the acceleration of the world proletarian

revolution. That is what internationalism means, and that is the duty of the internationalist, the revolutionary worker, the genuine socialist. That is the ABC.

Even if they can crush one country, they can never crush the world proletarian revolution, they will only add more fuel to the flames that will consume them all.