Antifascist Resistance in Greece 1941 - 1944 and the Greek Civil War

NATIONAL LIBERATION FRONT OF GREECE

founding on September 27, 1941

This website was created on occasion of the 75th anniversary of the foundation of the EAM

September 27, 1941 - September 27, 2016

Introduction:

This website was created in the spirit of proletarian internationalism, especially to honour the 75th anniversary of the founding of the EAM , to honour the fight of the heroic people of Greece during the Second World War against the nazi-fascist occupiers and local traitors.

We apologize that we do not speek the Greek language. Therefore political mistakes on this website had been probably unavoidable. We ask the Greek comrades politely, to help us to correct mistakes that we could have made on this website.

The revisionists in Greece have falsified and distorted the entire history of the KKE, in general, and the history of the National Liberation Front, in particular.

The ideological-political roots of KKE's socialfascist position of today is - not least - to be found in the fatal errors of the KKE which comrade Enver Hoxha has uncovered in his meetings with comrade Stalin ["With Stalin"].

Therefore it is indispensable to re-wrote the whole history of the revolutionary movement in Greece - based on the lessons of comrade Enver Hoxha which we published at the very first place of this website.

In the moment, the Comintern (SH) is not able to re-write the communist history of Greece.

We encourage the Greek comrades of the Greek Section of the Comintern (SH) to fulfill this task.

Thank you

and with world-communist greetings

Comintern (SH)

September 27, 2016

Enver Hoxha.

«With Stalin. Memoirs».

«8 NËNTORI», TIRANA, 1979, English edition).

Second meeting

March-April 1949

On the war of the fraternal Greek people.

Erroneous views of the leadership of the Greek Communist Party.

Then I went on to give Comrade Stalin a brief account of the Greek people's war against the monarcho-fascists and the Anglo-Americans, about the political support we gave this just war of the fraternal Greek people and, among other things, pointed out that the Greek Democratic Army stood aloof from the people.

Comrade Stalin was astonished when he heard these words and asked:

«What, what did you say?!»

I gave him complete explanations, both about this problem and about the mistaken views of Nicos Zachariades and company on the role of the party and the commissar in the army, in the government, etc.