Hungarian Revolution 1919

Message of the Comintern (SH )

March 21, 2014

Long live the 95th Anniversary of the Hungarian Revolution

of 21 March 1919 !

At the 95th Anniversary of the Hungarian revolution, we greet especially the Hungarian proletariat, the Hungarian comrades and all Communists all over the world.

Today we hoist the red banner of the Hungarian Soviet Republic, so it is not forgotten by the world proletariat .

We honor all Hungarian communists and internationalists , who built the Hungarian Soviet Republic with such great enthusiasm, and we honor all comrades who perished in the heroic defense of the dictatorship of the proletariat.

The Hungarian proletariat has not shed its blood in vain . The experience of the dictatorship of the proletariat can never be erased from the minds of the Hungarian workers .

Last but not least, the struggle of the Hungarian workers against imperialism was a helpful internationalist contribution to the defense of the Soviet Union, which was surrounded by enemies.

The Hungarian dictatorship of the proletariat was able to hold heroically for a short time .

But this is still a great historical victory of the workers over the bourgeoisie , that no enemy of the working class can deny . Lenin called the Hungarian proletarian revolution a

" world-historical revolution " .

The Hungarian Soviet Republic will wake up again and re- emerge in a socialist world republic !

The victory of the Hungarian Revolution is the first proof that Bolshevism was successful not only in Russia , but quickly spread across the Russian borders.

"Hungary has shown the example of a revolution that comes in a completely different way about. " (Lenin)

The Hungarian Revolution was thus the next step on the way to the vuctory of world Bolshevism.

With the Hungarian Soviet Republic, the Leninist world camp was created from 21 March to 4 August 1919.

In contrast, the Stalinist world camp existed for almost 10 years , from 1945 to 1953 .

In 1919, the Comintern was founded at the same time as the Hungarian Soviet Republic. From the very beginning, the Communist International had thus organized the solidarity of the world proletariat with the Hungarian proletariat and contributed directly to the international strengthening of the dictatorship of the proletariat outside Russia. Today, the Comintern (SH ) continues this struggle for the dictatorship of the proletariat on a world scale .

Our goal today is not limited in the re-establishment of the socialist world camp.

Our goal is to eliminate the inevitability of world imperialism , namely through its revolutionary , complete destruction .

Our goal is to end the world domination of the bourgeoisie.

Our goal is the sole reign of the world proletariat and the permanent victory of socialism and communism on a world scale .

These are the tasks of the Comintern (SH ) which - last not least - result from the defeat of the dictatorship of the proletariat in Hungary , namely to guarantee permanently the victory of the dictatorship of the proletariat in every country of the world.

Only the dictatorship of the world proletariat can and will end the era of world domination of the bourgeoisie and initiate the era of world socialism .