30 - 4 - 1975 COMPLETE LIBERATION OF VIETNAM

We congratulate the people of Vietnam to the victory over US imperialism

The heroic Vietnamese people has proved to all the oppressed and exploited peoples of the world that even such a small nation, and even a backward and poor country can defeat an allegedly superior enemy, if it is based in the armed liberation struggle, on its own forces and on the internationalist solidarity of all anti-imperialist forces around the world.
The history of anti-imperialist liberation war of the Vietnamese people also teaches that this anti-imperialist liberation wars are inevitable as long as there is world imperialism, as long as there are imperialist great powers, who need to force Vietnam under their colonialist rule. This affects not only US imperialism which still exploits and suppresses the Vietnamese people. Above all this concerns also the Chinese imperialism, under which the Vietnamese people has to suffer most today.
This inevitability of anti-imperialist struggle can never finally be overcome during continued existence of the political circumstances of world imperialism. It is true that the Vietnamese people can benefit from inter-imperialist contradictions, but this alone can not eliminate the inevitability of their anti-imperialist liberation struggle.
The peoples can be free not until their united struggle for the overthrow of the entire system of world imperialism.

The revolutionary leading force of the overthrow of world imperialism is the world proletariat and its socialist revolution led by the Communist International that is guided by Stalinism-Hoxhaism in the spirit of proletarian internationalism.
The Vietnamese proletariat needs to organize in the Vietnamese Section of the Comintern (SH).
Only this way, the revolutionary proletariat of Vietnam can become a detachment of the world proletarian army.

Decisive is to overcome the harmful influence of revisionism and bourgeois nationalism in Vietnam.
And simultaneously, the Chinese proletariat must free itself from the influence of Maoism and China's great-power chauvinism. In both capitalist countries is the armed socialist revolution on the agenda.

Only under these combined conditions both the Vietnamese and Chinese proletariat can become detachments of the world proletarian army and contribute commonly to the establishment of the dictatorship of the world proletariat.

The creation of the socialist world republic will be the basis of peaceful co-existence of all peoples of the world, especially the peaceful-coexistence between the Vietnamese and Chinese people.

Concerning the territorial disputes in the South China Sea:

The South China Sea belongs neither to the ruling classes in Vietnam, nor to the ruling classes in China or any other countries. The South China Sea is not the private property of ruling classes, nor the exclusive property of individual nations. The South China Sea belongs to all mankind and therefore equally to all peoples of the world. The socialized ownership of all the seas and continents will be created and protected by the future world socialist republic.

And all property, no matter of its forms, dies back by itself in the course of the development of the classless society, of world communism.

Without property of territories – no more territorial disputes and wars.