Albanian's liberation from fascist occupation 1944

2023

2023

Let us prepare the

80th anniversary

in 2024 !

Messages of Solidarity

The Comintern (SH) sends revolutionary greetings

to the Albanian Section,

to all the other Sections,

and to all communists all over the world

on occasion of the 79th Albanian Liberation Day,

29th of November 1944.

Dear Albanian comrades!

Dear comrades of all Sections of the Comintern (SH)!

To the Stalinist-Hoxhaists around the world!

On the occasion of the 76th anniversary of the complete liberation of Albania on November 29, 1944, we send you revolutionary greetings.

On this solemn day we honor the fallen heroes of your victorious National Liberation War.

79 years ago, with the liberation from Hitler's fascism, Albania became a truly free and independent country for the first time in its millennia-old history, where the people rule, where the socialist society, the most advanced society mankind has ever known, is being built, and where the socialist economy is developing at a rapid pace and the socialist folk culture is flourishing.

The day of liberation from the yoke of fascism could not have been won without the Party of Labour of Albania, without the leadership of comrade Enver Hoxha and his Marxist-Leninist teachings.

All historical victories are due to the leadership of comrade Enver Hoxha, be it the founding of the party, the liberation of Albania, the establishment of people's power, the building of the new, socialist society and the defence of Albania against its internal class enemies and against the encirclement of the capitalist-revisionist world.

Under the command of Enver Hoxha, the glorious National Liberation Army, with the support of the entire Albanian people, liberated the country from fascist occupation by its own efforts. From the liberation army developed the revolutionary people's army, which defended socialism and which is a great example for the defence of world socialism for the construction of our Red World Army.

We celebrate 29 November 1944 not only as the day of liberation, but also as the historically unique day on which it was possible to combine liberation with the people's revolution and crown it with the victorious socialist revolution. On 29 November 1944, the dictatorship of the proletariat was made possible for the third time in human history, the first time in Paris, the second time in Russia and for the time being the last time in Albania.