Chapter 28: Look at the University, Newspaper

When Cen Huai'an hears these words from Chu Xia, he immediately looks up at her with surprise in his eyes and asks in a childish tone, "Going now?"

"Yeah, you didn't see me go out with my bag and lock the door. Go."

"Wait, Mom, I need to talk to Brother Bang."

Cen Huai'an and Brother Bang had previously arranged to go selling things together on the weekend. Now that he wasn't going, it was time to go and say something.

"Okay, I'll wait for you outside the alley."

Chu Xia looks at the big road outside the alley. A gust of wind blows by, and the leaves of the trees have fallen quite a lot.

It's autumn, and the weather will turn colder day by day.

Not waiting long, Cen Huai'an came out with four little carrots in a row.

"What are you guys doing here?"

Brother Bang pushed Cen Huai'an to let him speak; he twisted his face to the side, deliberately looking at the trees on the street, looking like he didn't care.

But from his clenched hands, you can tell he's nervous.

Cen Huai'an: "Brother Bang and the others also want to go to see what the university looks like."

In fact, it wasn't Brother Bang who asked to go in the first place; he was moved but wasn't ready to say anything.

It was his grandmother in the yard who forcefully asked him to go along, tone vicious: "You go to show me! What's so great about college that that heartless woman left you and your father behind?"

As soon as Grandma said this, Brother Bang stopped saying anything and silently followed Cen Huai'an.

Kuaizi, Moazi, and the others looked at each other and hurriedly followed.

Brother Bang just wanted to say, "If you don't want to take me with you, then forget it."

Chu Xia took Cen Huai'an's hand and let him hold Brother Bang's hand. "Sure, let's go together; it's more lively."

She didn't care at all, but just told Cen Huai'an and Brother Bang to stay close and not leave anyone behind when they got on the bus.

Liangzhou University and the textile factory in the same district of Liangzhou City. The road is not too close, so taking the bus will take forty minutes to arrive.

The main bus will stop due to multiple stops along the way.

Once they got off the bus, they faced the grand entrance of Liangzhou University. Above the gate hung four big red characters: "Celebrating National Day."

On both sides of the gate, square stone pillars are also engraved with four characters: 'Liangzhou University.'

Even before entering the university, standing at the entrance in early summer, one can feel the abundant greenery inside. Except for the main square at the entrance, where there are no trees planted, both sides of the roads are filled with trees.

Chu Xia asked the children to wait while she went to speak to the security guard. She still had something in her bag—cigarettes she had prepared in advance.

After offering the guard a few kind words and showing her high school graduation certificate, Chuxia was allowed to enter the campus with the kids.

The university management is not strict; you can go in and out at will. Chu Xia prepared these just in case.

Generally, the guards will check your identity, make sure that you are not a dangerous person and let you in.

Once they entered the university, they were greeted by an open square, at the end of which stood a four-story, long academic building.

Transmigrated to a Period Novel as the Genius Antagonist's Birth MotherOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara