Chapter 137: Zhang Lu, Tang Song

"An'an!"

Zhang Lu, usually having very few holidays, couldn't go home all year round. This time, she finally got a month-long break, which was hard to come by.

After returning home and meeting her family, she came directly to find Cen Huai'an.

Cen Huai'an, dressed in casual clothes, came out of the company's experimental department and heard Zhang Lu's exceptionally lively voice.

"Sister."

Zhang Lu went over and gave Cen Huai'an a big bear hug, then let go, patting his shoulder, saying, "I heard about your reputation even in the military. This is a significant achievement for the country!"

Cen Huai'an's research breakthrough broke the blockade of developed countries' semiconductor technology in China. Through China's efforts, it opened a crack in the semiconductor world.

Through this crack, China's future semiconductor industry will get better and achieve more.

Especially Cen Huai'an's organized exchange meeting gave all researchers a direction for further research. It was truly a selfless and great decision.

From the release of the research results to the exchange meeting, the news has been broadcast several times on the central TV station, and all social media have reported it. Zhang Lu, being in the military, was required to watch the news every day, so she naturally knew about Cen Huai'an's reputation in the military.

It can be said that now when anyone in China talks about Cen Huai'an, it is with admiration and reverence. He will be a person written into the textbooks of the future.

Cen Huai'an smiled, "Sister, you know, I just did what I had to do."

Zhang Lu: "But what you did has helped countless people avoid detours. Don't be modest. Where do you want to eat? I'll treat you."

After thinking about it, the two ended up going to Yun Meng Ze. They had tried everything in Beijing, but Yun Meng Ze's food was the best.

They didn't disturb Jiang Zhida, just found a private room, had dinner, and chatted.

They talked about each other's recent situations, about family and friends.

"Oh, have you seen Tang Song after you came back?"

Cen Huai'an, eating sweet and sour crucian carp, remembered that Tang Song often asked about Zhang Lu's news, so he asked.

Zhang Lu raised her head, her eyes showing a strange look, "No, I must see my family first when I come back."

Cen Huai'an responded with a thoughtful "Hmm" and didn't say anything else, focusing on eating his food.

Zhang Lu, puzzled, asked again, "Why did you suddenly mention him? I remember you don't talk to him often."

In the past, when Zhang Lu, Tang Song, and Cen Huai'an went out for competitions, she was the one who talked more with both of them. Tang Song and Cen Huai'an spoke less and less.

Cen Huai'an calmly swallowed a bite of food and said, "He often asks if you've been in touch with me."

Zhang Lu found it even more strange and, taking a sip of soup, asked, "Why would he ask that?"

Cen Huai'an replied, "Maybe because he can't reach you."

Zhang Lu couldn't figure it out, waved her hand, and didn't want to dwell on it. She focused on eating, saying, "I'll ask him about it later."

Whenever she ate at Yun Meng Ze, Zhang Lu always ended up overeating. However, with her current level of physical activity, her appetite matched, and the bulging stomach would be gone after a short walk.