Chapter 79: Acceptance Notice

The director's voice was particularly excited, and his joy couldn't be concealed even through the phone: "586! Luo Chu Xia, you scored 586 points, higher than the estimated score. You are the provincial science champion! Do you know? The provincial science champion!"

The director was at a loss for words, repeating the phrase that Chu Xia scored 586, becoming the provincial science champion.

Before this, Chu Xia was confident in herself, but she was still worried until the results came out. Now, hearing the confirmed college entrance exam score, a relaxed smile appeared on her face.

Listening to the director's incoherent words, she didn't interrupt because she was just as happy as the director.

The director continued, "Do you want to come back to the school? Many classmates who did well want to thank you for sharing your test papers. Also, you are the provincial champion. Do you have anything you want to say to the students taking the next exam?"

Of course, the banner announcing that Chu Xia scored 586 as the provincial science champion had long been displayed in the school. Now, there was no high school in Liangzhou City that didn't know about it. The No. 9 High School produced a science champion.

The most regretful person was the director of the academic affairs office of the No. 6 High School. Seeing that red banner made his heart ache because he personally pushed the provincial science champion out!

If he had accepted Luo Chu Xia back then, the glory would now belong to the No. 6 High School, not the No. 9 High School, whose college admission rate had always been lower than theirs!

Chu Xia declined the director's invitation, "There's no need for a personal thank you. I've received their gratitude. It's inconvenient for me to return to Liangzhou now, so I won't go back."

After some thought, the director suggested, "How about saying a few words of encouragement to your juniors over the phone? They all see you as a role model now."

Chu Xia didn't refuse this time and offered some blessings for the next batch of students, wishing each of them success.

Upon learning her results, Chu Xia asked the director when she could expect to receive the admission notice for her university.

The director replied, "It depends on when your school starts mailing them, but it shouldn't take too long. Don't worry, with your grades, getting into university is a sure thing."

The director then remembered that Chu Xia had applied to the Imperial Capital Medical University. Thinking about her identity as the provincial science champion, he couldn't bear to think further; it was too painful.

Chu Xia's first thought after learning her results was to share the news with Cen Zhengnian. However, Cen Zhengnian wasn't at home, and Cen Huai'an had taken Huangzi and Heizi out to play.

She called Jiang Shengnan from the Northwest.

In the capital, Chu Xia and Jiang Shengnan had always kept in touch. Jiang Shengnan would occasionally send things, and Chu Xia would also send things to Northwest China.

Before the college entrance exam, Jiang Shengnan had called Chu Xia and told her not to be nervous.

When the call connected and Chu Xia heard Jiang Shengnan's serious voice, she couldn't help but smile, "Mom, it's me. My college entrance exam results are out."

Jiang Shengnan's tone immediately changed from serious to affectionate, with a hint of urgency, "How many points did you score?"

"586, getting into university should be no problem," Jiang Shengnan exclaimed.