Chapter 126: University, Visit

Jiang Zhiguan pulled Chu Xia aside to talk, she was busy making dumplings. Upon hearing her words, she instinctively responded, "Not at school, but..."

Before finishing her sentence, she understood the meaning behind Jiang Zhiguan's words. Her eyebrows furrowed, and a hint of worry appeared in her eyes. "Lu Lu has just entered university; she shouldn't be assigned to do anything dangerous."

Jiang Zhiguan understood her daughter, Lu Lu, better than Chu Xia did. She shook her head and said, "Lu Lu is talented and bold. She is different from those newly enrolled students. She likes to showcase herself."

Chu Xia evidently thought about the matter of Zhang Lu Lu's martial arts skills.

An'an excelled in military training at Jinghua University due to his martial arts skills and became the new student representative.

Zhang Lu Lu's training at the military academy must be more rigorous than in regular universities, and her abilities would stand out even more. It was indeed possible that she would attract the attention of higher-ups.

"Don't worry too much," Chu Xia reassured Jiang Zhiguan. "I think it's more likely that she has been selected for special training because of her abilities."

In the military, this was a common occurrence, and such special training wasn't something one could casually apply for.

"Moreover, everything now is just your speculation. Since the school says she's on campus, Lu Lu's safety is surely not a problem."

If something really happened, the parents would be notified. 

Jiang Zhiguan carefully considered this and agreed with Chu Xia. However, even if it was special training, Jiang Zhiguan still worried, knowing the dangers of being in the Air Force.

***

At this moment, Zhang Lu was undergoing special training as an Air Force cadet with her classmates.

The admission process for the aviation specialization at the military academy was extremely stringent, involving a rigorous flight physical examination before applying for this major. 

If the physical examination was not passed, there was no way to be successfully admitted to this program.

Zhang Lu had no issues with her physique or height, no major scars on her body, and passed the physical examination with excellent health. After several rounds of checks and selections, she successfully joined the aviation specialization at the military academy.

Upon entering the military academy, ZhangLu Lu was not yet a full-fledged pilot but rather a flight cadet. To become a pilot, she needed to undergo various training and selections, with layers of screening to identify the best candidates.

Zhang Lu and her fellow cadets were sent to a specialized pilot training base, where they had access to the most comprehensive training programs. Additionally, professional coaches assessed which flight activities were suitable for each individual.

When Zhang Lu and her fellow recruits arrived at the training base after completing basic training, they had no idea what would happen next. 

As soon as they entered, the base instructors gave them a show of strength, initiating a physical fitness competition against the military personnel at the base.

Despite just completing basic training, their bodies had not fully recovered, and after a bumpy ride in the vehicle, they were immediately brought to the training ground.

The instructor had a smile on his face, appearing friendly and amiable. "Let's have a little competition first. Don't be nervous; it's just for fun. It doesn't matter if you lose. Who wants to go first?"