Chapter 76: Returning, Moving

When Chu Xia submitted the college application form, the class teacher, looking at the application form, could hardly believe her eyes, just like Jiang Zhida.

"Is this what you've decided to fill in?" 

Chu Xia nodded, with a natural expression and a determined look, "The major I want to pursue in this school is the best."

The homeroom teacher looked again at the list of medical schools below, all of them in the capital, and especially wanted to take a pen and make changes for Chu Xia. With such high scores, she could possibly be the top scorer in the city! It's a pity to fill in these schools!

But she could only respect Chu Xia's decision.

"Once you've made up your mind, it's fine."

At this moment, the director came running back, sweat on his forehead. He didn't even bother to wipe it and went straight into the classroom. Behind him was the headmaster.

"Chu Xia, have you filled out your application yet?"

The director, panting heavily, wiped away some sweat and bent down to look at the college application form placed on the desk.

"It's filled out."

As soon as Chu Xia finished speaking, she saw the director widen his eyes as he stared at the application form on the table. He couldn't believe it and hesitated to rub his eyes, afraid that he might be mistaken.

"The Imperial Capital Medical University?!"

The director looked at Chu Xia, "You didn't make a mistake, did you?"

Because the director's voice was loud, other students who were discussing their volunteer choices also looked at Chu Xia in surprise.

If they had scored what Chu Xia did, they would undoubtedly have confidently chosen either Jinghua or Jingyan, the two prestigious universities in the capital. Surprisingly, Chu Xia didn't choose either of them!

Although the Imperial Capital Medical University was also a prestigious university, it was still considered a lower tier compared to Jinghua and Jingyan. They couldn't understand Chu Xia's choice.

At this moment, the headmaster walked over, took Chu Xia's application form, and carefully examined each school and major she had written. Except for the schools being different, all the majors listed were the same.

She put down the application form and looked at Chu Xia. "You want to study traditional Chinese medicine?"

Chu Xia nodded, "When I decided to go to college, it was specifically to pursue this major."

The headmaster could see the seriousness in Chu Xia's eyes and could tell that she was someone who wouldn't easily change her goals once determined. She responded with a thoughtful "Hmm."

"With your estimated scores, you could go to a better university. Don't you feel like you're missing out by choosing this?"

Chu Xia shook her head, "No, because I'm studying the major I want. If I went to a prestigious school but studied a field I don't like, then I would feel like I'm missing out."

The headmaster's mouth seemed to curve slightly, but because her expression changed too quickly, Chu Xia didn't see it clearly. She only heard her say, "As long as you've thought it through, the school supports each student's choice."

"Headmaster!" The director's face showed a worried expression, as if he couldn't wait to stop the headmaster from speaking and persuade Chu Xia to choose a different school immediately.

The headmaster, however, did not let the director speak and asked him to follow her out of the classroom.

"Principal, why not let Luo Chu Xia change her choices? She has the potential to get into Jinghua or Jingyan!"

Transmigrated to a Period Novel as the Genius Antagonist's Birth MotherOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara