Chapter 81: Skipping A Grade, Military Training

On September 1st, Cen Huai'an started school without having to attend kindergarten. He went straight to the first grade at the affiliated elementary school of the research institute.

When Chu Xia took him to school to pay the tuition fees, it was easy for him to enroll because Cen Huai'an was the child of a research institute researcher.

The affiliated elementary school was established for the convenience of researchers' children, so there were no obstacles to enrollment.

The first grade curriculum covered more topics, but Cen Huai'an already knew most of them. He had already mastered the pinyin that the teacher taught.

On the first day, when Cen Huai'an came home, he flipped through his books and said to Chu Xia, "Mom, the content of the first grade is so simple."

Chu Xia noticed that Cen Huai'an was not interested in the first-grade life. She always knew that An'an was a genius, and he liked challenging things.

Such as Go, Sudoku, and some difficult math problems.

If Cen Huai'an were not so young, Chu Xia would consider having him skip a grade. However, since he started school earlier than other children, skipping a grade would mean he wouldn't have peers around his age, and Chu Xia didn't want An'an to have difficulty making friends in class because of his young age.

"How are your classmates in your class?"

Cen Huai'an thought for a moment and said, "They've grown a bit compared to when we were in kindergarten, but some still cry."

Not only were there crying children, but there were also those who didn't know when to attend class, continued to wander around the school, and some who couldn't use the restroom.

Before each class, the teacher would go out to catch the students.

Chu Xia packed up his school bag and said, "You are only six years old now. If you skip to the second grade, everyone will be older than you, and you might have trouble making friends."

Not only would he have trouble making friends, but older kids might see An'an as weak and could bully him. This was not an impossibility.

After thinking for a while, Cen Huai'an said, "Mom, I don't think I can make friends in the first grade either."

Cen Huai'an didn't like many of the things the first graders played with, and he couldn't play with them either. When he was in the preschool class of the experimental elementary school, apart from his deskmate, An'an didn't have any close friends.

Most of Cen Huai'an's friends were made outside of school. For example, he now enjoys playing with Hong Youxuan. Both of them loved playing Go, and Hong Youxuan had a steady personality. They could spend a whole morning discussing Go without realizing it.

When Chu Xia heard An'an's words, she frowned, feeling a bit uncomfortable. Sometimes, geniuses might not have a happier life than ordinary children.

Chu Xia lowered her head to look at Cen Huai'an's expression. He didn't seem to care whether he had friends or not; he looked indifferent. Chu Xia fell into contemplation.

Her original plan was for An'an to go to school steadily before the third grade. After the third grade, when he was a bit older, if he found the courses too easy, he could skip a grade if he wanted.

But now, it was clear that he didn't like the first grade. Chu Xia patted Cen Huai'an's head and said, "When your dad comes back, I'll discuss it with him..."

Chu Xia paused and continued, "If your dad agrees to let you skip a grade, we'll talk to the principal and have you skip to the second grade."

Cen Huai'an just came home to share his concerns with his mom. He didn't know he could skip the first grade and go straight to the second grade. He blinked and asked, "Mom, can I go directly to the second grade?"

Transmigrated to a Period Novel as the Genius Antagonist's Birth Motherजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें