I meant it in every way possible

I woke up to katie still asleep in my arms

I woke up to katie still asleep in my arms. I was quite shocked and surprised. I was shocked because I was going out with Katie mccabe and surprised she didn't move in her sleep. I just admired her in my arms, the way her hair flows over her shoulders and how calm she looks in her sleep. I'm so in love with this girls even though I only got to know her lastnight, I thought to myself even though we aren't evening going out. Even though I want to go out with her, but it's the distance between us, the way I'm in England and she's in Ireland, it would be different if I was in a different county and we could see each other every weekend but we live in completely different countries. I wish we were adults and could fly to eachother and no need to worry about parents and move in together. I'm already imaging a future with her, but I cant she probably don't even think of me this way or feel for me this way, I need to stop this. "I'm so inlove with you katie I can't even explain how much I love you" I whisper to her even though she was asleep. "I love you too" katie whispers back to me. "Shit, I thought you were asleep!" I say embarrassed. Katie just laughs at me. I check the time on my phone, "it's only 8:30am" I tell Katie." More time for me for you" she says as she looks directly into my eyes with a grin "what is that supposed to mean" I say "noothing" she says drawing the the "o". "Mhm" I say. " did you mean it"she says " mean what?" I say "when you said I love you" she replies " ya of course I did" I say back. She sits up and just looks at me for a few seconds before planting a soft kiss on my lips."you don't waste time do you mccabe" " still on second name terms are we y/l/n" she says back, I just roll my eyes at her. " Well let's get up" she says gets up out my arms. I pull her back down into my arms "noo please" I beg her " no we need to eat" "Your no fun" I say to her knowing it'll get to her "me? No fun?!" She says "mhmm" I say back "ohh ya really?"she says while going close to my face, my face going red I can feel it, she turns away teasing me. "Ya from now on stop lying" she says as she walks out the door. How can someone look that food when just out of bed.

I head downstairs to see her making sausages and eggs in the frying pan. "they smell fucking good I won't lie" I say to her, she smiles at the compliment. I walk behind her and wrap my arms around her waist. " they also look good too" I say to her "there not the only thing looking good right now " I add whispering into her ear. She turns the heat down on the pan and turns around to face me. "Oh ya then prove it" she says with a cheeky smirk. I lean in and plant a kiss on her lips," that's all?" She says " I never said I was done did I" I say back, she looked a bit shocked mabye because I was being cheeky back to her. Lean in again a plant a much long kiss on her lips. I pull back and look into her eyes, the light blue colour of her eyes, so bright I can see my reflection in them. I put my hands around her waist and slightly pull her closer to me, she cups my face in her hands. I lean back in but this time I slightly lick my tongue on her lip asking for entrance, she grants me entrance after a few seconds, the slight kiss ended up into a passionate kiss. I pull away. My hands still around her waist, her hands around my neck and we just admire eachothers eyes, we stay like this for a few seconds before she turns around and continues cooking...

_________________________________________
Very short I ran out of ideas at the last part so very sorry but I'm trying to update everyday I'll try to think of ideas for the next part. Thank you.