accident

I'm driving back home, so many thoughts going through my head about did I do the right think with leah, not just for me but for leah too because if I did fuck up with Katie someway or the other. I eventually got home I decided after I ate food I'd go to bed as there was so many thoughts going through my head at once.

The next morning

I have training today, so I woke up nice and early. I went downstairs after getting dressed, I had breakfast, did my hair and then got my shoes and coat before grabbing my car keys.

I'm making my way down to the training centre I live about 30 minutes away from the centre, so I left pretty early. I'm blasting music going down the road, but I'm focusing on the road too so I'm going at the right speed. As I'm coming along to a bend in the road, it was a blind spot for each side of the road you couldn't tell if there was anything coming opposite of you. But as I'm getting closer to the bend I slow down to the right speed to turn, but as I turn I see a truck coming down the road, not slowing down. Shit. It's going to tip on to my side. Fuck.

Before I closed my eyes I could see the truck come crashing down before it hit my car...

Beth's pov

I'm at training just in time to get changed. After I got changed I made my way out to the pitch. I notice yn isn't here which was pretty odd as yn always likes to be early. I just brushed it off presuming she could've slept through the alarm.

Half way through training I gave yn a text

"Hey yn just texting to see if your OK as your not here at training"

Training just finished. I'm going into the changing room with leah and katie.

"Where yn do you know?" Leah asks

"I haven't seen her or heard from her" I reply to leah

"That odd yn loves to be early and never be late?" Katie thinks out loud

I'm done getting changed I'm heading into the kitchen to get a coffee for the journey home. The radio is on in the kitchen, I'm just dancing along to the songs, until the news comes on.

"English Football star, y/n y/l/n, is after being in a car accident."

My heart sinks.

"We can confirm that the football superstar was on her way to training with her arsenal squad, when a blind spot came along, there so happen to be a truck opposite of her and did not slow down, unfortunately crashing into the car yn was driving. That's all I have for you for now" the reporter informs the public.

I couldn't help but break down. I couldn't hold back the tears. I could hear leah calling out for me but my voice isn't there right now. I heard the kitchen door swing open.

"Beth?...Beth! What wrong?" Leah questions

"I-its...y-y-yn..." I say

"What do you mean Beth?" Leah says concerned

"She's...a-after...in...accident" I say unable to put the sentence together

"What accident?" Leah asks

I take a deep breath " she's after getting into a car accident" I finally say

"What?!"

"Ya it was just on the radio" I explain

"I'll ask Jonas to see if he knows what hospital she's in" leah says while getting ready to go ask Jonas

"Leah?..."I ask

Ya?"

"What scares me the most is that they never said if she was dead or not..." I spit out

Silence fills the room. I notice leahs eyes fills with tears, but she wants to be strong for me, to show that she's there for me but also for yn.

Ive seen you beforeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara