ready?

I started packing today, getting ready for France and psg. Tomorrow is the day I tell my teammates I'm leaving, but I can spend the day with them before I leave since I'm leaving in 2 days.

__

Today is the day I tell my teammates about my departure from arsenal to psg. If I'm being honest I don't think want to leave but it's better for my career, I sound like a right dickhead thinking about myself but if its meant to be then I'll come back to arsenal. These 2 years at psg will fly by next thing you know it I kihht sign back to arsenal. But anyway, I'm pretty nervous to tell them, especially Beth...she going to be pissed hut also upset.

Me and katie got in our car, and drove the to training ground. I'm nervous to tell them, actually I'm shiting myself.

We pulled up into a parking space near the front door of the training grounds. Katie turns to me

"You ok?" She asks

"Ya I'm fine" I sigh

"You sure?" She asks again

"Ya just nervous" I say putting my hand on her thigh before kissing her cheek.

__

We head inside, and get some breakfast. Beth has asked if I'm OK which I just shrug off saying I'm fine, Beth knows somethings up, the sooner this is out in the club the better.

Jonas walks in the canteen

"Meeting in the changing room in 2 minutes" he informs everyone in the canteen before walking out

__

Everyone makes there way to the changing room, all chatting about what it could be.

We all walk in and sit in our cubbies, Jonas takes the center of the room.

"OK so I called you all here to tell you that..." Jonas pauses taking a hard gulp, I presume holding back the tears.

God,Jonas, don't cry.

"To tell you that- about someone's departure from the club" he added

A few gasps were heard around the room

Jonas takes a shaky breathe, then nods at me.

Here goes nothing

I stand up and make my way to the centre of the changing room.

I take a deep breath before speaking

"Well, it's me as you can tell. Erm...er.. if I'm being honest I don't have any words to say, this club is the best thing thats ever happened to me but all good things come to an end right? Look if I'm being honest I don't want to leave but I've been told my career will reach its peak sooner or later weither it's at arsenal or not, or it could be in 2 years time, or 5 years time till my career reachs it's peak. So I took the opportunity to move- will probably be the worst idea ever- but this club has my heart and I don't think any other club will, so I might end up coming back here. Which I hope I will. But when I come visit my family I'll try to spare some time to see ye" I finish, tears growing in my eyes.

I look down at my feet not wanting to make eye contact with anyone as I will cry my eyes out.

Then I hear the changing room door slam shut behind me. I look around the room, I see leah rush out her cubby to follow whoever left, I spot Katie's cubby is empty.

"Jonas do you mind if I..." I ask pointing yo the door

He nods. With that I quickly run out the door.

I look everywhere unable to find them.

On my way around the training ground I bump into leah.

"Where is she?" I ask

"On the pitch" leah says patting me on the back before walking away

I run out to the pitch. I spot katke just lying in the centre of the pitch with her hands over her eyes.

I made my way out to katie, when I reach her I just lay beside her. Katie takes her hands away from her eyes and down to her sides. She turns to me then quickly looks away. I took the opportunity to interlock our fingers. I could hear Katie's smothered crys not wanting for me to hear them.

"Ka?" I whisper just loud enough so she can hear

"Mhmm" she says

"Why are you so sad now, and not when I first told you?" I ask

"Because, yn...now I know its real, there no turning back, there's no changing your mind... there's no stopping you...now" she says before crying again

"Shh shh" I say wrapping my arms around her letting her cry into my shoulder

"Hey" I say pulling away and wiping her tears away keeping eye contact
"We get training done today, and I'll take you out tonight for dinner...just one last Time before I go" I add

Katie nods before snuggling her face in the crook of my neck and planting a few kisses

"Mhmm katie" I say

Katie knows what she doing

"I'll let you do that tonight" I say

Katie pulls away and gives me a smirk