session back

I woke up the next morning, and decided I'd have a shower before I go downstairs nd have breakfast.

I sang the whole way through the shower, as I got out I put on my training shorts and a sports bra, before making my way downstairs.

I walk through the kitchen door, to see no one, as in katie, in there. Odd she must not be up yet.

I decided to make some breakfast, I also made some for katie when she came down, as she should be down any minute now.

As soon as I was dishing up breakfast, I heard footsteps from upstairs, make their way downstairs.

I put the plates on the table, and then katie made her appearance through the kitchen  door. She looked directly at me, infact looking me up and down. I laugh at her, which she known straight away she was caught. She then sat down infront of me, while we ate breakfast in silence.

After breakfast I put the dishes in the dishwasher, before making my way upstairs to put on my training top and then getting my boots and asking katie if she wants to ride with me to the training ground.

__

Me and katie both step out the parked car, at London Colney.

We both made our way to the changing room, in silence.

As we walked through the doors of the changing room, Beth shouts

"SHES BACK BITCHES!"

I laugh at how stupidly funny Beth can be over the smallest things.

But then leah spoke

"So are we civil or?" She says pointing between me and katie

"I'd say more than civil" I shoot a wink at katie, before adding
"No only messing but yes we are civil, atleast I think?" I look at katie, who rolls her eyes at me

__

After a light training session, me and katie were about to head home when Jonas calls me over.

"Hey Jonas, everything alright?" I say

"Ya everything great actually, now that we have you back in the team" he smiles

"Thanks Jonas, good to be back home" I return the smile

"Well on that topic, just wanted to say the whole team, the staff are all very happy your back, back where you belong. And great training today, yn, great work" he says

"Thanks Jonas, means alot to me hearing it from the manager" I smile before he tells me I can go home now.

__

Katie decided we'd order a takeaway on the way home, not like I had and choice or opinion on it anyway, so takeaway it was.

As soon as katie makes it home she orders nandos for the both of us on just eat.

I decided to go up to my room amd throw on a movie, waiting for the food to arrive as it would take 40 minutes to and hour to arrive.

__

About just over an hour passes before the food arrives, I check the time to see what time it was, 16:47

I head downstairs to katie who has already laid our food out on the table. I thank her for the food as I sit down and eat before katie does with herself.

Conversation flowing at the start but then we stopped as we both knew we liked it when no one spoke while eating to enjoy our food.

But towards the end when we were both finished eating, and just sat there, a question popped up into my head.

"So katie, why did you and caitlin break up?...."