oh god

Y/n's pov
After katie told me to prove to her that I know what turns her on. I got up and head towards her bedroom door that was open, I could tell by her face she thought I was going to leave. I close her bedroom door, I look back to katie with a confused look but has an idea in her mind but still not sure. " am...what are you doing?" Katie asks "just shut up" I say back. I stand in between her legs, I look down at her into her blue eyes that are brighter than the ocean. "Is this what you wanted to do?" Katie says " what did I tell you do to!?" Asking her but also reminding her of what I told her to do. " you to me to shu-" " than why aren't you shutting up" I say back. A grin appears on Katie's face, I knew exactly how to turn her on but I'm only teasing her now. I got to kiss her but I pull back from it, katie then pulling me back down to her face, my hands on either side off her and our faces inches apart from eachothers. I couldn't help but actually kiss her this time. She kisses back but I could tell she wants more than just a kiss. I pull away and push her down onto the bed so shes now on her back." Ya ok you've completed your mission of turning me on" katie tells me "well I'm not done yet"i tell her "oh ya you are because it's now 4 o clock you've been here for 2 hours now and your dad probably wants you home for dinner but you can come back after I promise" she says with a wink. "Ugh fine" I say back while getting up off her.

Skip to after dinner and y/n is staying at Katie's for the night.

I knock on Katie's door and her mother answer "Ah y/n come in come in" Sharon says with a smile gesturing me to come inside " thank you Sharon" I say as I wipe my feet on the outside mat before stepping inside. Katie rushes downstairs like a child on Christmas morning. " hey" she says "hi stranger" I say back as I take off my shoes by the door. "Let's go upstairs" she say "ok" I nod. We go upstairs and we just talk and watch a movie. This happened each time I stayed the night at Katie's we shared a few kisses every now and then till we fell asleep.

Skip to when y/n has to go back to England

I say bye to katie and give her a peck on the lips and a hug I then make my way to my grandparents and get in the car and drive to the airport. We get through the security and get on the plane we had a quite flight back to England, and no creepy girls this time. We land in England it is after snowing. YES I LOVE THE SNOW. We head back home I put my bags into my room. I text leah, Georgia,keira and Lucy asking do they want to go out in the snow. They all say yes and we all meet up in the park. We stay out for hours messing around and talking, I also told them about me and katie,.they were shocked to hear hear as we had abit of drama on the pitch.

Skip 3 weeks after y/ns back in England.

Katie rang me of course I answered " hey you" I say to her " am..hi..em.i.. am I have something to tell you" "oh am what is it" I say worried "I'm sorry y/n I really am.." she say I could tell she was about to cry by the way she was speaking " katie what happened" I ask " I was out lastnight with the girls from the Irish team and we were drinking(we are all 19 in this) and I kissed one of them..." she says crying now " oh..." I say back with tears in my eyes " y/n please please forgive me it didn't mean anything" she begs me "I'm sorry katie I need some time to process this" I say back to her "ok sorry" she says back as I hang up the phone. I just sit there on my bed processing what just happened. I just stare at the wall with tears flowing down my face.

Skip 2 weeks after the incident with Katie

I've been getting messages from Katie all the time asking am I OK and that she's sorry but I just don't have the confidence, courage to talk to her. I want to forgive her but I just cant but we do have a mathc against them in 2 days at Wembley stadium so she will come up to me then.

Skip to Wembley stadium.

Half time the score 1-1. We all head back out on the pitch I could feel katies stare burning into me.