this is goodbye

After training that night, I did take katie out for dinner, and that night let's just say...me and katie got up to some very physical activities that night.....

But now today.... is the day...unfortunately

My stuff is all packed ready to go. I'm catching and early flight, well its at 10:45AM not so bad.

I'm all dress and ready for the airport, about to head out. I say goodbye to katie and a hug and kiss before making my way to the door. I heard footsteps approach me from behind. I swing around and feel katie fall into my arms. We just stayed like that for a few minutes, enjoying the moment.

I pull away, and see Katie's slightly watery eyes. I cup her cheek with my hands and pull her in to kiss her.

"You'll come visit?" She questions

"Of course I will, you know we could aways have a friendly against eachother?" I say not knowing if that could happen

Katie just nods

"I have to go now, but I'll make sure to text you as soon as I land" I say

Katie hugs me once more before I turn around to face the door. I look down at myself before turning back around, and taking off my yellow nike foundation hoodie  the one katie always wanted or borrowed, and then handed it to her.

"Take it" I said gesturing the hoodie towards her

Katie hesitantly took it before pulling it over her.

"I'll text you" I say before walking out the front door to my car before driving off to the airport.