a year later

Me and katie have been going strong, I asked her out 6 months ago. But my contract is coming to , and I don't know I've in going to stay here or not. My contract ends in about 2 months. But over the last 6 months they haven't been all rainbows and butterflies with me and katie you know, fighting and arguing typical couple stuff.

But about contracts, I've gotten a few offers already. Suck as, bayern Munich, Tottenham, man city, wolfsburg and arsenal have offered a extension contract, that all  so far, and now that I'm thinking of it, I think my time here at arsenal will start to begin ticking down slowly. I love arsenal, its a family, a great big amazing family, but all good thinks comes to an end, right? I told Beth she said she'd die if I leave, but she said if I leave or not my career will reach its peach sooner or later, and she thinks I could probably get a contract with big clubs such as real madrid if I do leave, and play better than I am here, right now. But Beth's imagination can get out of control sometimes... I won't lie....
In other words, I love arsenal, its the best thing thats ever happened to me but all good things come to an end, and with some of these contracts, I can hear the time ticking here in arsenal.
But the worst thing is that when I left on loan to man city, I was talking the viv one night on Facetime and she told me "katie wasn't herself, it was like katie left but she was still there, like she died but still walked" those were the words that came out vivs mouth. And I can't imagine what she'd be like if I actually left for good to new team with a new contract, for god knows how long, depending on the contract.

I hate thinking of it now, and stressing about it now. If I stress about it now than I'm practically putting myself through it twice. It's something to think about then the time comes. And for now enjoy the time I have with arsenal now.

__

"Katie get up! We're going to be late!" I shout up the stairs

"I'm coming, I'm coming, calm down" Katie's says nearing falling down the stairs because she was trying to out her shoe on whike running down the stairs. I question her sometimes.

"Careful katie!" I say "I don't fancy bring you to the hospital and telling them you slapped off the floor after falling down the stairs while trying to put your shoes on" I pause while rolling my eyes "I would've have brought you either" I wink at her

"Fuck off" katie laughs

"Come on, or else you won't be getting a kiss for the rest of the week" I say sternly

Katie bolts out the door without saying a word. If I'm being honest I've never seen her move so quick, unless she chasing someone down on the pitch before bodying them.

"You wouldn't have been able to stop yourself from kissing me anyway...love" katie winks knowing calling me love may or may not give me a massive turn on, let's just say over the last 6 months, katie has found out a few things that turn me on...unfortunately.

__

We get to training ground, we head inside to the canteen to where everyone hangs out before training. Eventually, Jonas comes in telling us to head out to the pitch.

Trying was fine, Beth ended up dumping her whole bottle of water over katie, so now I have to deal with her. But as I'm walking out to the car with Katie, Jonas calls me over.

"Hey Jonas everything OK?" I ask

"Ya everything is fine, can I just chat to you inside" he asks causes a not in my stomach

"Ya sure" I say as we make our way to his office

I sit down infront of him at his desk

"I can tell you nervous, yn there's no need to be, it's just about, the contracts" he spoke