leahs party pt2

Yns pov

The lift eventually came up to me and Katie's floor. After me teasing the shit out of katie, I ended up doing nothing. Which seemed to piss off katie.

__

We see the group down at the lobby, everyone in their own conversations.

"Look the secret couple is here!" Lotte spoke up

"Aww your matching again-" Beth quickly pauses while looking at me

"Omg is that a.. A HICKEY!!!" beth tells the whole lobby even the receptionist because she shouted it so much

"Er..erm.. no" I say

"Who was it!!?" Viv spoke up

"No one because its not a hickey" I say getting defensive

"Omg...it was...katie" Beth said smirking

"Er..n-no" I say

I could see Katie smirking out of the corner of my eye, she was smirking towards Beth, giving her the hint.

"OK fine, yes it was katie" I say

"I KNEW IT!" Beth shouts again

"Only because she teased me to much" I said smirking towards katie

Katie bit her lip slightly. Oh god how much that turns me on. Katie doesn't know it turns me on though, thank god or she'd do it everyday to me.

"Can we go eat food now I'm starving" leah said

"Yes ma'am" Beth joked

"Oh shut up before I kick you" leah laughed

"Yes your highness" Beth joked again

Leah just sighed.

__

We've made it to an Italian restaurant,near the beach. We got a table out on the balcony, looking over the beach front.

Me and katie across from eachother and leah beside me. Viv to my other side next to Beth. And katie next to caitlin and lia.

When I was ordering my food I noticed caitlin was getting abit touchy feely with Katie. But katie just went with it. Mhmm ok...

Me and leah were in our own conversation, lauging, joking and smiling, when I feel a heel sliding up my leg. I look over at katie, who's smirking and me. She knows what she doing, and I'm not complaining. I just send her a smirk, before turning back to leah.

Eventually katie does the same, thing to my leg again, I look at her again and she tells me to look at my phone. Go check our messages.

Katie💚

Katie: go follow me to the toilets

Y/n:why?

Katie: just do wait a while tho after I go

Y/n: ok

__

Katie gets up after our messages, and makes her way inside the restaurant. It's been about 2-3 minutes since Katie's gone to the toilet, so I decide its been about a decent amount of time now, I get up and make my way in through the restaurant and towards the toilets.

I open the door to the toilets.

"Katie?" I say

Silence.

"Katie??"

Again, silence.

What the fuck did she just mess with me for the fun of it. I decided I'd check each stall, for her and if I can't find her then I'll head back to the table.