back to france

After that evening at Katie's house, I barely...ate. I couldn't stop thinking about it, about...them.

If I'm being honest I never booked a flight back home so quickly. I feel like I can call psg home for now, especially because what happened in what was my home.

Leah apologised for the whole thing, but I told her it's not her fault, because it's not, I went into the house out of my own free will.

But leah managed to make me stay for a week, 2 days after Christmas is when I flew back to France. I stayed at leahs house for a few nights before going to my parents house for Christmas. But I went to leahs mothers house for dinner for boxing day or st Stephens day, which ever you like to call it. Me, leah, Amanda and Jacob were all in the sitting room, boxing day night just laughing and drinking, I think that was the only time, I didn't think about Katie, or katie wasn't  lingering in the back of my head.

But before and after I flew back, katie has been trying to ring me and text me. But I cant face hearing her voice on call or even a simple reply from her if I text her. I just cant. But I couldn't face what she's done either and trying to make up for it, so I blocked her, on Snapchat, WhatsApp and her phone number, but for some reason I just couldn't block her on Instagram, I suppose I wanted to see what she was up to, when she posted, or posted on ber story.

Stupid, I know.

__

Ney years rolled around pretty quickly. I didn't do anything but just sit in my house on my phone, while the girls went out for drink and shit. I wasn't arsed to tag along with them.

I remember scrolling through Instagram and Katie's account popped up, she posted new pictures. She was in... Australia. My heart sank. I decided to swipe through the photos till I came across one. Her and caitlin hugging, but Katie's hands...were on caitlins...ass.

You don't know how long I could stare into the picture, I wish that it was me.