night out

I text the group asking is it just for dinner or dinner and bars?

Turns out it's dinner and drinks. Now the problem is what to wear. Is it something nice or casual?

"Katie what are you wearing?" I asked her

"A red dress, what about you?" She asks

"Mhmm... I don't know yet" I said

I could hear katie laugh to herself. I just roll my eyes.

I've been standing by my bed with all my clothes options infront of me still unsure what I should wear.

After about an hour of deciding I just went with black pants and a red shirt which I tucked into my pants, unbuttoned the top 2 buttons and put on an all black belt. For jewelry I put on a golden bracelet, a black and gold watch and a gold necklace. And finally for shoes I put on my Chicago jordan 1s (red and white) to go with my outfit.

It was about 6:20 my the time I was ready I step out the bathroom and I saw katie sitting on the edge of her bed. She looked stunning. Gorgeous.

"W-wow" I stuttered

Katie just laughed

"You l-look amazing-beautiful" I said

"You don't look to bad yourself" she said while standing up

I looked her up and down.

"Eyes are up here yn" she joked

I just rolled my eyes at her.

Katie grabbed the key card from the table and gestured me to follow her out the door. She put the keycard in her bag after closing the door. I gave her my arm, which as most people call it as escorting, katie then put her hand through my bent elbow and then curls her hand back over it.

As we're in the lift going down to the reception katie pulls her arm out from mine then squeezes my bicep. It caught me by surprise.

I look at her while a confused look.

"Your muscles look well in the shirt" she said while smirking

"They also look better out if the shirt too" I said while smirking then looking away

"Mhm..." she said before putting her arm back through my bent elbow and curling her hand back over it again.

As we stepped out the lift into the reception, we could see everyone in the corner where a few couches were. Me and katie walked over to the ground of people when we get wolf whistles from all directions of people.

I leant down to Katie's ear and whispered
"They doing that for you" I said before leaning back from her ear and winking at her

Katie somehow managed to squeeze my bicep again while her hand was still in my arm and when she squeezed it I made sure I flexed it. I looked down towards katie and she was smirking to herself.

"Well you two look fancy" steph spoke up

"What can I say" I shrugged

"Now who's idea was it that you two match?" Leah spoke

I looked towards katie. She was already looking at me with a grin.

"Well yn asked me what I was wearing and then I told her I was wearing a red dress and she didn't know what she was wearing yet, so..." katie exposed me

"Aww yn" Beth said giving me the lip

"Oh shut up beth" I said
"So who else we waiting for?" I added

"No one so let's go" viv said

Everyone made there way out the door of the hotel, me and katie last of the people.

"After you" I said holding the door for katie

"Wow since when were you such a 'gentleman'" she said

"Gentlewoman" I said while coughing correcting katie

"Well the your my gentleman tonight" she said making my face go red

Katie laughs seeing me go red.

__

We finally made it to the restaurant where we will be eating dinner. We got a big table for us all. Me and katie sitting next to eachother. Beth on the opposite side of katie and lia on mine.

We all ordered our food and drinks. Katie kept getting sulked into Beth conversation to the point she was ingrossed in the conversation. Me lia and lia all had our own conversation. By the time food came it was about 7:15. We all devoured our meals and chugged down our drinks before we all tipped in the bill. But before we left Beth insisted we get another drink before we go even tho we will be going to a bar right after this. I didn't bother fitting another drink as I'll be getting one at the bar.

Me leah and katie were all talking when leah asked katie

"So katie what's up with you and caitlin?"

Katie's leg began to bounce underneath the table, I could see it. I put my hand on her thigh, trying to calm her down.

"Erm...nothings going on with us were just friends?" Katie said

"No I mean why your ignoring her half the time?" Leah asks again

"What? I haven't been ignoring her just not talking to her as much. Ok end of" katie said before downing the rest of her drink.

We all were ready to leave for the bar so we all left the restaurant.

__