first training

I was confused as to what Leah meant, but I just shrug it off like I do with everything. All the girls started greeting me with a hug and telling me how happy they are to have me here. But it got to someone i didn't expect to see, katie. I look up to see Katie just standing there, she just puts her hand out for me to shake it and not a hug. I shook her hand it felt like the very first handshake we ever had in ireland when we played against ireland. She looks different, like in a good way but it seems to be as shes happy, which is I'm happy for her but she's never been off my mind ever since we stopped talking. She walks off to Leah and puts her arm around her shoulder in a friendly way and starts laughing and smiling. It seems as if she's moved on, something I can't do. I hug the rest of the girls. We head out to the training ground and are told to go into groups. Me and leah are a group and we just do some passing drills, some shots on goal and some set ups. I look around to see what other people are doing as me and leah are finished when I look over to see Katie. 

She is standing like this and smiling while talking to Beth

She is standing like this and smiling while talking to Beth. I couldn't help but smile at her. "Try not to make it obvious" Leah says to me as she walks past, and turning around giving me a grin. I just shake my head. I walked over to the water bottles, of course where katie was with Beth and leah who just joined them. I bend down to get a bottle. "Damn" Beth says while doing the wolf whistle at me as I bend down. "Shut up Beth" I say back to her as leah is nearly rolling on the floor because of her laughing at Beth. "You to leah" I say to leah. I look to my left to see Katie trying to hide a smile growing on the sides of her mouth. "You now mccabe?! God ye are like children you know" I say messing to all three of them. "Actually y/n we are throwing a party tonight at mine to celebrate you joining if you want to come" Beth says "ya sure what time" I ask " seven" Beth replies, I nod to her. "Katie you coming" leah says while nudging her side "ya I guess" katie says while giving leah a look.

Skip to the end of training when y/n is getting ready for the party

Y/n decided to where this not to casual but not to fancy.

Y/ns pov
I texted Beth asking for the address. She sent it to me, I got in my car and made my way to her house ...