changes

Y/ns pov
"Leah?" I ask
"Ya?"
"Do you think this is a good idea"i whisper
Leah sighs, "y/n if I'm being honest" leah takes a deep breath "yes I think its a good idea, you might not think it is but I'm looking at my side and your side of it. My side is I've fancied you for awhile now, might be out of nowhere buts that's because of England camp. And your side, look at the way Katie's treating you, you deserve better, I know you don't want to hear it but you do deserve better, you deserve to be treated like your the only girl around. Look I know its out of nowhere and I understand if you don-" leah spits out before I stop her from finishing her sentence by kissing her, just a peck.

Me and leah smiling at eachother, a smile from ear to ear. God why am I only actually taking in how beautiful her smile is, I've always liked her smile but now that I'm taking it in, it's, it's gorgeous.

"Look y/n, no pressure?" Leah whispers
"Ya, no pressure for you either" I say
Leah places a kiss on my cheek before getting off my lap and going into the kitchen.

I get up off the couch and follow leah into the kitchen. She's bending down to try find something to eat in the cupboards, I be respectful and move to the side of her. I place my hand on the edge of the counter top above the cupboard leah is at protecting her head if she hits it. As leah has found something she stands up again, she notices my hand, on where its placed. She knew I was stopping her from hitting her head, a grin appears on leahs face.
"What?" I say
"Your so cute, you know" leah says
"Sorry for protecting your head" I joke
"Aww, your protective" leah says while putting on a cute face.
"Oh shut up!" I say while gently pushing leah and walk back to the living room.

As I'm making my way to the living room leah grabs my arm pulling me back and pinning me to the wall.

"You think you can get away with pushing me?" Leah says

I quickly flip leah over so now she's against the wall

"Number 1: what are you going to do about it.
Number 2: remember I'm on top" I wink to leah before walking away.

"Damn" I heard leah say from behind.

I couldn't help myself but laugh at her. I'm in the living room sat down on the couch waiting for leah to get out of her shock and come in. Leah eventually comes in and sits down.

"Why so far apart?" I ask

"Mabye I'm still in shock of what you said to me out there!" I leah says

I just laugh at her and press play on derry girls.

Leahs pov

While me and y/n were watching derry girls I couldn't help myself but think of what y/n did outside in the hall. Fuck was it hot. But was it so unexpected, yes very. Do I want it to happen again, yes.

Jesus leah get your head out of the gutter.

Eventually we finished derry girls, it was pretty late now.

"I think I'm going to go home, it's pretty late and I'm tired" I yawn

"Woah! It's dangerous driving when your tired you know!" Y/n speaks up

"Y/n. I need to go home" I say

"You don't need to, we have a day off tomorrow anyway, why not stay here?" Y/n asks

I think to myself thinking it would be fun, not like that but just fun.

"Fine" I sigh

"YES!" Y/n shouts. "Shit did I say that out loud" y/n adds

I laugh at y/n, like always she always makes me laugh, she would say hi to me and I'd start laughing, not in a mean way.

Y/ns pov

I was never so happy for someone to stay at my house before but only katie. I think to myself, leah could tell.

"What are you thinking" leah perks up

"I'm thinking, will I get us a beer or wine which ever you like?" I ask hoping she would say ya.

"You know what, go on give me a beer" leah says

"YES, THAT MY GIRL!" I shout.

I could see leahs face go a bright pink as I call her my girl. I couldn't help myself but wink at her. She goes even brighty. I start laughing while walking to the kitchen

"Shut up!" Leah shouts

"Make me!" I shout back

I head to the fridge to get me and leah beers.

"What one do you want!" I shout

"Whatever your having!" Leah shouts from the living room

I pull out 4 Heineken cans, 2 for me, 2 for leah. I turn around after closing the fridge, I get a fright to see leah standing there with a grin on her face.

"Did i do something?" I question

"I'll make you shut up, you know" leah whispers

"Mmm... Will you though" I say slipping past leah and going into the living room.

Leahs follows behind me and sits down on the couch next to me. I connect my phone to the speakers next to the TV and play a random playlist on Spotify....

Short part I know its just I want to get parts out quickly as possible, to stop ye from waiting for the parts to come out so if there's Short parts that because I dknw want ye to be waiting.