Time must wait

Skip to when y/n is gone back to England as her time in Ireland has come to and end. But later found out that in 2 weeks she'd be going back, only because y/n's dad has a business trip over there for a month! Which y/n will be staying there for. In 2 weeks when y/n leaves for ireland it'll be the start of December so she won't have soccer but she will be in ireland for Christmas.

Skip 2 weeks

"Y/N CMON OR WELL MISS OUR FLIGHT" my dad shouted from downstairs.
"IM COMING CALM DOWN" I shouted back as I ran down the stairs. We drive to the airport which is only a 30 minute drive. We get through security easily. I want to ask my dad if I'd be able to have some sleepovers at my friends house(Katie's house) while we are over in ireland as I'll be staying at my grandparents and he will be in wexford, cork, kerry, Waterford and kilkenny for his business trip. But I'll ask as we get kn the plane instead of now.
"Flight 382 to Ireland, is now being boarded at gate 05" was heard over the load speakers. Me and my dad make our way to gate 05 when I ask " would I be able to havesomem sleepovers at my friends house when your gone to work?" "It's up to your grandparents" my dad replied, I nodded knowing damn well they wouldn't care once I'm safe and sound. We board the plane and fly to ireland. But as I was getting in my seat, I noticed this girl roughly around my age walk past as she catches my eye she gives me a wink, but not just any wink a flirty wink. The hell was that I said to myself. Around halfways through the plane ride I get up to go to the bathroom when I noticed some free seats at the back of plane I thought I could get some alone time to listen to music but no, the girl from earlier followed me back here, she sat down next to me " can I help you?" I say not in a mean way as I take my off my head phones "what type of music do you like?" She asks. Omg why is she asking my this I thought to myself " is this why you came back here to ask my music taste?" I ask curiosily. She puts her hand on mine but I move my my hand away which she follows with hers "ya I want to know what music you like" she says with a smile "well it's my girlfriends playlist" hoping she'd get the hint I'm not interested in her even tho katie isn't even my girlfriend. "Oh well that's a shame" she sighed "I could probably treat you, a lioness, better anyway" she adds. I was shocked to see that I was recognised "h-how do you know im a lioness" I ask " because I just know" she replies while getting up and walking back to her seat. WTF. I just shake it off.

We eventually land in Dublin Airport. My grandparents collect me and my dad from the airport. As we pull up to my grandparents drive way I get super excited thinking of Katie. I jump out the car grab my bags and practically throw them into my room that's in my grandparents house and run back outside to Katie's house. I knock on the door. I get so excited thinking of katie especially if she doesn't know im coming. The door opens, it's katie. She runs into my arms, I get soo much butterflies at this moment. "Get the fuck inside" she says with a big smile on her face with her thick Irish accent that I could listen to all day. She grabs my hand and drags me inside.

Katie's pov
When I saw y/n all I wanted to do is kiss her but we were outside so when I dragged her inside I kissed her like I haven't seen her in 10 years. She kissed me back, I could feel her smile as we kiss. No one was home and won't be back till later as they were in Dublin City shoping for Christmas. I grab y/ns hand agjan and brought her to my room. I pushed her onto my bed and climbed on top of her and  began kissing her. They were hungry kisses, each one begging for more. I make my way down y/ns neck and suck on a sensitive spot on her neck, I could tell she was holding in a moan by her breathing. As I made my way back up to y/ns lips, she flips me around so now she's on top on me and I was so turned on. Her looking down at me with her arms and legs both sides of me and her gold chain dangled just over me. I could see her trying to catch her breath because of what had happened before this situation. Then y/ns phone began to ring, ruining the situation. Y/ns get up off me and sitting down on on the edge of the bed on the phone, she was talking to her dad. He was asking where she was and what she's doing she answered some questions truthfully but some not so truthfully, like what were we doing she said watching a movie but what we were doing should be in a movie. She gets off the phone and throw in on the ground. " way to ruin the moment" she says while laughing. " I know right" I say back. We just stare at eachother for a second "it's not like you got the balls to actually do something to me while we were in that position" I say to get on y/ns nerves. "I know exactly what could turn you on so don't even start" y/n says back " oh ya then prove it" I say back. Y/n gets up and .....

_________________________________________

Really short right now as I don't hsve any ideas at all sorry about that but thanks for all the votes on my story I appreciate it 💙