talking

As I put on a playlist off of Spotify, me and leah start singing, dancing and drinking. There was a few kisses exchanged between us, just pecks. But there were a few that were more than just a peck. We both enjoying the time between us  the time we have together before training. We are both laughing, then leah asks.

"Do you still... like her... you know...Katie?" Leah asks

"Why?" I respond

"Because I need to know that I'm not just a rebound" leah says hoping that what she just said isn't true

"Leah-" I say before I was cut off by leah

"No, no 'leah', I know my own name just tell my y/n" leah says

I'm looking at leah with a slight shocked face on me surprise that leah just did and said that, if I'm being honest she never reacted like that before, but my god was it hot.

"No leah I don't fancy katie, and your not a rebound" I say

As I say that the lyrics from one drink from picture this comes on

One drink, two heart, three words I'm in love.

As I heard that I look leah into her eyes

"One drinking say pointing the drinks. "Two hearts" I say pointing to me and leah. "Three words,...I'm in love" I say with a smile on my face.

Leahs face lights up aswell, a smile as if she's never heard I love you before. I lean in to kiss leah but she pulls me in so quick and kisses me, causing my lips to part out of shock, leah takes that as an invite and slips her tongue into my mouth. As me and leahs tongues are fighting eachother, in eachothers mouths, we hear a knock on the door. I quickly pull out of the kiss and check the time, it's only 8 o clock. I open the door and see Beth.

"Heyy" Beth says

"Hi?. Not in a mean way but what are you doing here?" I ask

"I checked leahs location as she's not answering her phone and she's here at your house" Beth informs me
"What are you doing that she can't answer her phone?" Beth ask, but with a slight grin on her face.

"Eww, Beth no. No we are not making out on my couch, or on my bed, were just hanging out!" I say knowing damn well Beth is right.

"Mhmm" Beth says as she comes inside my house.

Leahs pov
As y/n pulls away from the kiss because someone knocked on the front door. As y/n goes out to the front door, I check my phone. Shit. 42 texts from Beth. 16 missed call from Beth. Shit she's going to speculate about me and y/n. Fuck sake. And she's probably going to make jokes about us at training or mention that I never answer her when I was at yns house and then she'd have everyone speculating about me and yn and make joke about us. And with Katie around it won't make it better. And the fact that when all of us were younger (Beth, yn, leah, Georgia and keira) Beth knew I fancied yn but she might still think I do.

As Beth enters the room she greets me and sits down on the other couch, yn comes in and sits next to me. Fuck I don't think that was smart yn.

"Soo? What have you 2 been up to?" Beth questions with a smirk.

"Nothing Beth were just hanging out" yn speaks up

"Then why are they here?" Beth says while pointing to the drinks

Shit that makes it kinda worse in a way.

"Can friends not have a few drinks together?" Yn says

"I guess...count me in then!" Beth shouts