katies house

The ride to Katie's house was silent not much was said the only thing breaking the silence was the radio on slightly in the background.

We made it to Katie's house about 35 minutes later. Katie helped me with my stuff into her house and up to the spare room.

"I can drop you home eventually to get clothes and other shit" katie says

"If that's ok with you. And it's not shit thank you very much" I say managing to get Katie to laugh.

"Ya whatever you say" she laughs

"Shut up mccabe"

"Back on last name terms again are we?...y/l/n"

"It seems like it" I say

"Damn I was hoping I could get a certain nickname" katie winks at me

I could feel my face brighten up. Fuck sake of course it did. Katie laughs as she turns around to go into the TV room. I unpack a few of my stuff into the spare room until I go to my house to get some more of my belongings.

I make my way downstairs and into the kitchen. Katies not there, she's probably still in the TV room. I go into the TV room, the TV is still playing, I look over to the couch to see a sleeping Katie infact she's knocked out on the couch. She looks so peaceful. I can't help but stare and a slight smile creep across my face. I check the time to see its just gone 7 pm. Katie has training tomorrow, but i don't dew to my head injury, I decide I'd carry Katie uo to bed as shes so peaceful. I carry Katie up the stairs fireman style, and tuck her into bed. After I turn off the lamp on the bedside dresser and make my way to the door I heard katie mumble something.

"What?" I whisper

"Please...s...stay..." she whispers

"Oh...erm..o-ok" I stutter.

I walk back over to Katie's bed and crawl into it. Katie puts her arms around my neck, pulling me closer to her. I put my arms around her waist. Katie snuggles into me, putting her head into the crook of my neck.

"Night katie" I whisper

"Night y/n"

__

I woke up the next morning, katie still in my arms. I couldn't help but smile. Reminds me of when we were younger having sleepovers anytime I was in ireland. I started playing with Katie's hair as she was sleeping. She began moving, I took the hint to stop, hoping she'd wake up any minute now.

After a few minutes of lying in eachothers arms Katie's eyes opened.

"Moring" I whispered

"Morning" she smiled

"You've got training today so yoy better get ready" I say

"Ughh fine" Katie sighs getting out of bed

I get up myself and get ready in my own room. I head into the bathroom in the hall, and start brushing my teeth. I could hear katke coming down the hall, thinking she's going to the kitchen but as I'm spitting out the toothpaste I feel hands snake around my waist. I look up in the mirror to see Katie's head resting on my shoulder with her arms around my waist. Butterflies.

"What do you want now?" I joke

"Nothing...I er... just erm...wanted to thank you for..er..carrying me up to bed lastnight and not leaving me on the couch..." katie whispers while fiddling with her fingers

"It's fine kati-" I say before I was cut off

"And for er... staying with me" katie mumbles

I laugh "katie it's fine you don't need to thank me"

"I know I just wanted to"

"Well I guess you'll have to make up for it then" I joke to katie

"I guess..." katie says while catching my eye in the mirror

"Ya... I guess" I whisper while katie keep eye contact between us

"Ya, I will" katie says before placing a kiss on my neck then looking back at me in the mirror then winking then leaving the bathroom

"God she's good" I whisper to myself