ibiza

Yns pov

It's been a few weeks since my first training  back, me and katie have been getting on well, talking to eachother and slagging eachother off too. It's feels like we're gone back 'friends'. God I hate calling katie a 'friend' when I know well that I want to be more than just friends.

Since I came back from man city, katie just caught my eye more, she just stood out like a sore thumb.

__

Leahs 26th is coming up soon and the team happen to be on a break, not international, just a holiday I suppose. But viv has planned to bring most of the team to ibiza on a holiday but obviously we'll have to pay for our own plane ticket, but then we'll have a party in ibiza.

Of course everyone agreed, but leah doesn't know. Viv booked leahs ticket so leab won't have to pay and she won't know where we are going.

__

The day came where we would be flying to ibiza. Leahs been texting everyone asking where we are going but everyone says they don't know either.

We all got through security and judt about to board the plane, when I heard someone shouting my name. I turn around to see a girl about 7 years old, she waved at me so I waved back.

"Ooo, looks like someone finally has fans" someone nudged me

"Oh shut up, katie" I said

She's been teasing me alot lately. I'm not complaining tho.

__

We finally land in ibiza. Leahs finally knows where we are, now she's happy and not questioning everyone.

We get to our hotel we are staying it's two people a room. Viv and Beth made the rooms so I'm hoping I'm with someone good. They made us go up to the receptionist and tell them our name and they give us our number and the key. So we won't know who we're being roomed with until we go up into the room.

I go up to the receptionist

"Hiya, y/n y/l/n?" I say

"Erm..." she pauses scanning her computer
"Ya your room 472" she adds giving me my room key card.

"Thanks" I say before walking off

I look over to Beth and viv, to see them both grinning and smirking at me.

Oh god who am I roomed with.

__

I get up to my floor and making my way to the room.

I scan my card and open to door, I peek my head in and I'm greeted with... no one.
Guess they aren't here yet. I place my suitcase on one of the double beds and begin to unpack. I notice we have a balcony,  I get up and go outside. Me and whoever is staying with me have a beach and pool view.

I continue unpacking, when I hear the key card wipe the door outside and the door open.

I turn round and I'm met with a blue eyed, Irish woman.

" just my luck" I say to her

"Ya because I'm a lucky charm aren't I?" She joked

"Ya..." I said sarcasm running through my voice

"To double beds" she said

"Era nah" I joked

"That's unfortunate" she winked

"No no no no, its very fortunate" I said widening my eyes at her

"Mhmm" she said as she began to unpack

"Do you know if were going out to night?" I ask

"Mabye for dinner I say" katie said

I just nod

__

It's around lunch time and I'm getting hungry

"Hey katie, do you want to go get food with me?" I ask

"Ya sure why not" she agreed

"OK let me just get dressed" I say

I out on a blue hawaiian shirt with matching blue swim shorts. Katie wore light green shorts with a white t-shirt.

"So where do you want to go" katie asks

"Do you just want to go to the restaurant right by the beach?" I ask

"Ya sure"

We eventually get a seat and just look at the menu. We order our food. I got a tortilla frittata and katie got a chicken caesar pasta.

We are talking about random stuff when katie asks

"Is it bad that I fancy a teammate" she pauses "well like is it bad that if we get together and break up and then there's tension" she adds

"We if you get together and if it's wrong it, won't take long" i say unsure what to answer as I fancy a teammate

"Ya true.." she said

"Soo...who do u fancy" I said raising my eyebrow

"I'm not saying"

"Oh cmon, katie" I said

"I'm not saying it , yn" she said

"I'll get it out of you eventually" I said winking

We eventually get out food and head back to the hotel I check my phone and see Beth has made a group chat of everyone that's in ibiza and she tells us to meet up with her down at the reception at 6 30. Guess we're going out tonight.